Attention...

Next day, early morning.

Jungkook had stayed over at tae's house as all the other people went after having dinner, it was around 5 in the morning when Jungkook moved his hand on the empty side of the bed, eyes opening immediately as he didn't find his love beside him.

Jungkook sat up on bed, he immediately rushed to bathroom as he heard throwing up sound. With a worried face he bend near tae caressing the male's back as he was throwing up. Jungkook helped tae to clean his mouth and helped him to sit back on the bed.

"My baby." Jungkook spoke kneeling in front of tae, who was breathing heavily. Tae opened his mouth to say something, but again felt like throwing up so he rushed in bathroom followed by Jungkook.

This time tae's legs were about to give up as he was hella tired. Jungkook has lift him in bridal style as he laid the male to the bed. Laying tae softly on the mattress Jungkook sat on the edge.

"Kookie." Tae called other in groggy tone.

"Yes my baby." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's hair softly.

"My throat hurts." Tae spoke with teary eyes, Jungkook really felt his heart squeeshing in his chest. He can see anything but not the tears.

"What me to bring something hot for you, it will heal your throat and will make you feel better." Jungkook asked, tae hummed nodding slightly. Jungkook smiled softly, he leaned and pecked tae's forehead and went to make tea for tae.

After 5 minutes, he came back with hot tea. Jungkook placed the cup on the night stand and help tae to get up, hugging the male from side Jungkook blowed and cooled the tea a bit so tae's mouth won't be hurt.

Tae sipped the tea slowly which indeed made him feel better then before. Jungkook wipes tae's lips once the male drank all the tea, he was about to get up to put the cup back in kitchen but tae held his wrist.

"Please stay." Tae whispered.

"I ain't going anywhere my baby, I will back after putting this hmm." Jungkook spoke, tae looked hesitant but still gave Jungkook a small nod.

Coming back from kitchen Jungkook laid next to tae who immediately hugged the male and snugged closer, Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around tae.

"Sleep well love." Jungkook mumbled as sleep took over them soon.

This continued for a whole month, tae was facing so muxh morning sickness that doctor asked him to just stay in bed, he would thrown up as soon as he will eat something that made him way too weak. Jungkook didn't left tae's side unless he had an important meeting, all the other work was taken care by hoseok and Jimin.

Today tae was feeling better, and Jungkook was at home as well as it was Sunday. Jungkook was in tae's apartment living room, watching some movie. Tae was taking a bath after pushing the male out knowing damn well neither of them will be able to bath if they are together.

Tae stepped in the living room with just his under garments and a white shirt basically jungkook's white shirt, his hairs were still wet. Tae walked towards his dear boyfie and sat between Jungkook's leg giving him the towel to dry his hair.

Jungkook took the towel as he started to dry tae's hairs, but his eyes were stuck on the television where his favourite movie was going on.

"Kookie." Tae called Jungkook who just hummed, the male didn't even looked at tae that made the pregnant male pout.

"Kookie." Tae called again, Jungkook looked at him and smiled softly.

"Yes my baby??" Jungkook asked flicking tae's chin, and his eyes again went on the television. Tae just rolled his eyes as he stood up, but huffed as Jungkook didn't even asked what happened to him.

Tae walked back to his room, and after few seconds walked back in the living room with a smirk on his face. Tae slowly got settled on jungkook's lap, the male was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't even noticed tae who had now the top three buttons of the whit shirt open, the shirt was sliding a bit back wards that made his collar bones to be in view.

Tae smirked as he snugged his face in jungkook's neck who thought his baby wanted some cuddles, Jungkook had his arms loosely wrapped at tae's waist.

Tae started to leaving small pecks on jungkook's neck which didn't really seem to catch the male's attention, tae sneakily started to open Jungkook's grey shirt button, he licked his dry lips as he saw the tempting collar bones in view.

Tae placed a peck on the collar bones and licked it, Jungkook frowned at the wet feeling on his collar bone but sucked his breath hard as tae started to suck his collar bones.

"Baby~~" Jungkook moaned, that gave tae more encouragement, tae started to bite and nibe the skin of his boyfie who now had a strong grip on tae's waist.

"Oh my love ~~" Jungkook moaned as tae sucked the center of his neck. Tae trailed his tongue on jungkook's jaw and smashed their lips together.

Tae was moving his lips slowly yet sensually on jungkook's soft ones, tae's palms roaming over jungkook's hard chest, while Jungkook's palm started to move on tae's back freely, he caressed tae's waist moved his hand up caressing tae's back, then back to tae's waist, he moved his hand down to tae's ass.

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he lifted the shirt and the bare ass cheeks came in his skin contact, he moaned in kiss as tae tugged his bottom lips and suck them harshly.

"Love~~" tae was feeling satisfied as now his dear boyfie has his whole attention on him and not on some movie.

Tae slowly backed away from the kiss and licked Jungkook lips sensually, Jungkook felt his member twiching in his pants.

"What's with all this?" Jungkook asked breathing heavily, his palm pressed on tae's ass, eyes now roaming over tae's collar bones.

"Wanted your attention." Tae spoke tracing his finger on jungkook's chest.

"Aah~~" tae moaned as Jungkook gripped his ass.

"Hmm, but you di realise what you did by all this huh?" Jungkook asked as he took tae's hand and pressed it on his hard groaning at the pleasure.

"You are so hard." Tae giggled rubbing his palm over the clear budge on jungkook's pants.

"And you are so excited." Jungkook husked pulling tae closer, he lifted tae's shirt more and saw other wasn't wearing anything underneath, he can clearly see the dripping wet pussy that made him even aroused.

"You seem already wet babydoll." Jungkook spoke pressing his one palm on the wet area as he was holding tae's waist securely.

"Mghh~~ wet just for you." Tae spoke in a sultry tone moaning in between.

"Oh my love, why so sexy." Jungkook spoke taking his hand back as he undid the rest of tae's shurt button, the shirt slipped down from tae's shoulder letting his swells and collar bones to be in clear view.

"Let's give you a proper attention." Jungkook spoke darkly that made tae to be more then excited.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Should I write another smut?? Or not??

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘

DADDY🔞(INSTA STORY){✓}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara