The random dude.

The story contains.

Top Jungkook
•bottom Taehyung
•mpreg
•fluff, fluff and fluff.
•angst if you want.
•drama, humor lots of.
•romance too much.
•social media story.
•Maybe male lactation.
•cross dressing must.
•mature as hell
•maybe some mature pictures too 😜
•Femboy concept.

Main ship
taekook
_

__

other ships
????

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MATURE CONTENT, FEM HOU CONCEPT, OR CROSS DRESSING. YOU MAY LEAVE THIS INSTANT BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HOW YOU ARE FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE READING THE STORY. I HAVE GIVEN THE WARNING. UNDERSTANDING AND READING IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

____________

A beautiful...no no angel like boy walked into his office eyebrows frowned in distaste as he banged the file on his desk. Pulling his leather chair he got settled on it, holding his hand between his palms he groaned frustratedly.

"That fucking asshole " he cursed the man who made him this furious.

"Hey!!! Good morning buddy." Another male entered inside the office with an eye smile, smaller than the buddy he called.

"Chim, not now. I am already very frustrated." The male spoke out in his deep voice, the smaller male tilted his head.

"Wooh!! What got into you so early? Again that shit?" He asked, and sighed when the later nodded his head.

"What happened this time?" The small male chim asked as he pulled the chair in front of the desk and settled down.

"Don't even ask me. That old creepy man do nothing except staring at me. You know he asked me to stand in front of him and he just stared at me from up to down. I hate him for that already and than he have to make me work like a donkey. I had prepared this reports on the last fashion show and the reports on the new photographer that have been hired. But he said I did mistake and had me ask to make another report till evening." The male spoke gritting his teeths.

"Tae, why don't you just leave this job?" The other male chim asked genuinely worried for his best friend.

"You know i can't jiminie. I don't have a good degree to get a job in a big company. " Kim Taehyung spoke sighing.

"Hmm, that's right. Who can understand you more than me. We have been in this together babe." Park Jimin Taehyung's bestest friend spoke putting his palm over tae's making other smile at his best friend.

"Oh yeah, I have an idea. Why don't you create an account on Instagram." Jimin spoke after some minutes of silence.

"Instagram? How will it help me?" Tae asked tilting his head.

"It will make your mind fresh by making new friends, and you can rant about your problems there. I have one too, it's really fun. You know there are many hot people on that app wait let me show you something." Jimin spoke as he pulled his phone out from his pants pocket.

He opened the application and opened the chat section.

"See, this is a guy I met on the app. He seemed cold but I started to flirt with him. And guess he responded too, now whenever I am bored I message him and after teasing and talking to him my mood gets better." Jimin criped as he show tae all the messages.

"Wohh!! Never knew you were such a pervert hmm." Tae spoke with a teasing smile, Jimin grinned proudly.

"Don't behave as if you are an innocent, I know you have been seeing mature videos for months now." Jimin teased back. They both teased other back to back, Jimin than told and taught him how he can create an account and how can he make friends through suggestion section that is provided by the Instagram.

Jimin than went back to his work and tae started to make the report again. Finally finishing the report he submitted it, and to his luck the old boss of his accepted the report as well.

The best friends left from their work place together, Jimin dropped tae at his apartment and bide byes. Tae unlocked his apartment, getting inside he removed his shoes and walked directly to change and take a shower, not before putting his phone and bag at his bed.

After freshening he had his dinner and climbed on bed, covering his body with the duvet he took his phone. He thought to create an account as Jimin taught him.

Username: taetae_cute.

He smiled as he put the username and password, the application got open he immediately search Jimin by entering his username.

Follow @jimin_hoe

He clicked on the follow button, he than went to the suggestion section. He clicked on the first person he saw.

@daddy_koo.

He read the name he scrolled at the account and the person seemed hot. The person hadn't revealed his face yet, but has revealed his body. That made tae make to follow and talk with this dude. With hesitation he clicked on the follow button and went to others dm.

"Hey there, daddy koo." He typed and pressed the send button.

A message pop up on his screen he smiled when he saw it was his best friend Jimin. They both started to talk on the message. Jimin asked his insta friends to follow tae which made tae to get lots of followers just in a day.

Tae locked his phone and slept, not knowing what he has put himself in.

****

London, 10 pm.

A handsome male sipped his coffee as he stared at the beautiful view from his room balcony. The ding from his phone made him looked at the phone that was on the small table.

He walked and took the phone, a frown came on his face as he saw.

@taetae_cute wants to send you a message

Accept.           Decline.

He thought for a while and went to check who this person was but other hadn't posted anything. Not finding any reason to decline he touched the accept.

' hey there, daday koo.'

He read the message and narrowed his eyes.

'who are you?'

He typed and send. Putting his phone back where it was he went back to enjoy the beautiful city.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘