My baby...

Jungkook stirred the sauce as he was boiling pasta on other side of stove. He smiled widely as he heard tae giggling loudly, maybe looking at something in his phone.

"Kookie." Tae called, Jungkook hummed still feeling his heart racing at the cute nickname.

"They are calling you whipped and fighting with each other in the comments section." Tae spoke with low giggles, Jungkook chuckled, he drained the hot pasta and mixed it with the sauce.

"They aren't wrong, I am a whipped man for you." Jungkook spoke glancing at tae, whose cheeks turned pink. He was sitting on the kitchen counter legs dangling in air, just wearing Jungkook's white shirt that reached to his mid thighs, with inner wears ofcourse.

"Kookie, who is babygirl_97?" Tae asked as he saw her many comments on both of their posts, specially in Jungkook's.

"She is yoongi hyung sister and my best friend. Actually yoongi hyung, jimin's daddy is namjoon hyung's best friend so when uncle Kim adopted me. I became friends with irene as we were of same age, and that friendship is still running. We are more of a siblings type then friends." Jungkook explained as he garnished the pasta, turned the stove off and closed the pan's lid.

"Ohhhh, so she wants to meet me?" Tae asked placing his phone on the counter, Jungkook walked to him and stood between his legs.

"Well, honestly she is dying to meet you, she just can't believe that a person like me got such a beautiful angel for myself." Jungkook spoke wrapping his arms around tae's, the words made tae to smile shyly.

"You are the bestest person, and I am the luckiest to find you." Tae spoke caressing jungkook's collar bones as the male wasn't wearing anything on his upper body.

"Let's say we both are lucky. But speaking truly, my whole family wants to meet you officially. Jin hyung even pulled my ears for not introducing him to you properly." Jungkook spoke with a pout, but his heart skipped a beat as tae pecked it away.

"I wanna meet them as well, but I am very nervous what if they don't like me?" Tae spoke with a pout, Jungkook chuckled and pecked the cute pout.

"How can they don't like my baby hmmm. I can assure you they are gonna love you but....not more than me." Jungkook spoke bopping their nose together making tae giggle.

"Well, what if someone really started to love me, not your family but someone else?" Tae asked just to tease the male, but gasped with wide eyes as Jungkook pinched as waist.

"No one is allowed to even think about you the way just I can, I won't think before killing and ripping someone's heart if they try to love you." Jungkook spoke in a stern tone, tae felt gossebumps all over his body.

"I was just teasing you, I know no one can love me more then my kookie." Tae spoke cupping jungkook's face who melted at the touch.

"My kookie hmm?" Jungkook teased this time, tae nodded his head like a cute baby.

"Yes, my cute and handsome kookie." Tae spoke wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck.

"Just cute and handsome...not hot??" Jungkook spoke with a sad pout.

"Aissh, hot and sexy too happy." Tae asked but giggled loudly as Jungkook tickled the side of his waist.

"Very happy." And that's how tae's whole apartment was filled by the two male's giggles, tae was attacked by Jungkook tickles making him laugh, sqeual and giggle and Jungkook giggled hearing those melodious giggles loving to see the wide smile spread on tae's lips.

"I love you soooooo much." Jungkook spoke squeeshing tae's cheeks and kissing the pout that formed.

"Kookie." Tae called, Jungkook looked at him with a hum.

"I....." Tae tired but couldn't bring himself to say those words again.

"Nothing." He sighed, Jungkook understood what other wanted but didn't pressured him.

"Let's fill this cute tummy of yours, I am sure you would be hella tired as you have came more then me." Jungkook teased and laughed softly seeing tae's red face.

"Don't tease meeeeee." Tae whinned making Jungkook coo at the cute baby of his.

"My cute little baby." Jungkook spoke pinching tae's red cheeks that went more warm by the soft gesture.

*****

"On a serious note, do you really wanna meet my family??" Jungkook asked as he fed the cute baby of his that was sitting on his lap.

"Yesh." Tae muttured with the pasta sauce messy at the corner of his lips.

"My cutie, why being more cute." Jungkook spoke pinching tae's cheeks who giggled crunching his nose.

"Such a messy eater you are." Jungkook spoke as he licked the sauce from tae corner of tae's lips, intentionally licking tae's lips in between.

"Pervert." Tae spoke slapping Jungkook's chest who made a fake offended face.

"I didn't even do anything that made me a pervert baby." Jungkook spoke with an innocent face, tae glared at him side ways, he pointed at Jungkook's left hand that was caressing his bare ass inside his panties.

"What is this?" Tae asked, Jungkook just shurgged.

"Not my fault, they are soft and juicy. I won't mind having them forever, touching them every second. After all they are mine." Jungkook winked, while tae glared at him with pink cheeks.

"That's why you are a pervert." Tae spoke with a huff, Jungkook chuckled.

"Don't provoke me to be one real pervert my love." Jungkook spoke with husky tone, hands now roaming over the ass cheek of other sensually.

"Have some mercy on me my lord, I can't even walk." Tae spoke clapsing his hands together that made Jungkook laugh loudly.

"Ok ok my baby, I won't do anything for now." He spoke, tae just shook his head with a soft smile.

"So what's your answer for the question I asked?" Jungkook spoke placing another bite in tae's mouth.

"Hmm I said it's definitely a yes. I would love to meet them." Tae spoke after chewing and gulping the bite.

"That's good to know, it's hoseok hyung's birthday next week. And we are having a small family lunch and day out, yoongi hyung, Irene, my hyung's, and hoseok hyung. So if you don't mind I would love if you will join us. I for sure know yoongi hyung would love to invite Jimin as well, so you both can accompany each other and be more comfortable." Jungkook spoke feeding himself some pasta too.

"I don't mind, but hoseok hyung???"

"Don't worry love, I am sure he would be ready infact he would be more excited to know that you two are coming. He adores you, all of them do." Jungkook spoke, placing the spoon back to the empty bowl.

"Why do they adore me? They didn't even met me yet?" Tae asked titling his head.

"Who won't adore you if you would be this cute. And about meeting ahh, they all had met you except Irene and yoongi hyung. And they know better to adore you then to see me angry." Jungkook spoke showering tae's face with lots of pecks, and again the house was filled with their sweet and melodious giggles.

They are cute together, they are whipped for each other and they know it more then anyone.

So, Irene, Jimin, Jin and tae breathing in same air....I sense trouble for Jungkook and others 🙂🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘😘😘