Roses(M)

The sun shined brightly behind the curtains, a certain male was sleeping peacefully covered with the white comforters. He sighed as he finally thought to get up, a small yawn left from the pretty male's lips as he rubbed his eyes, he slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust to the brightness in the room.

Tae opened his eyes staring straight to the white ceiling, all the moments that happened flashed in front of his eyes clearly. He can feel his whole lower body still in pain, but a small smile came on his lips when he remembered how Jungkook's has cleaned him softly like he was some feather that will break by a hard touch.

(What do you all thought I am gonna make all that a dream...nahhh I was just teasing you all by that. And to say truly it was fun seeing you all whinning for it to not be a dream🤣🤣🤭😆)

But the smile faded as he thought of something, all that thing that happened yesterday was just a hook up?? A mere one night stand?? Or was it something else??

Was all those things that happened between them meant anything to Jungkook? Or was it just a lust feeling and a way to get pleasure?

"Oh you are up?" Tae snapped his head towards his right as he heard the deep voice, tae stared at Jungkook being fully dressed standing infront of the bathroom door. He just blinked and gave a small nod to the male.

Jungkook slowly walked to the other side of the room, tae's eyes followed his every moves. But tae frowned when he finally focused on the room instead of Jungkook who was getting something from a drawer.

All the walls of the room were filled with bouquets of roses, small, big, all were red roses. Some were placed on the night stands, the whole floor was filled with red balloons.

"Hmm, pain killers. It will reduce your pain." Jungkook spoke sitting on the edge of the bed, tae tried to get up but hissed loudly as a strong pain shot in his back and lower region.

"I am sorry." Jungkook muttured with a guilty tone tae just shook his head with a small smile.

Jungkook helped him to get up, tae got the medicine and drank it with water. Jungkook just stayed there staring at tae lovingly.

"Why is the room so decorated?" Tae asked.

"Hmm, I...I wanted to talk to you about something." Jungkook muttured scooting a bit closer to tae holding his hand, tae stared at their interwined hands and then at Jungkook. He gave an assuring smile to other asking him to speak.

"You see whatever happened last night. It was neither just a hook up or a way to get pleasure. I... I know you must be thinking I did all that cause I was attracted to your body, but I wanna be honest. I...I really love you." Jungkook spoke shocking tae, the male stared at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"I know it must be very shocking for you, but from the day we started to talk on insta I developed a special spot for you in my heart. You started to make my happy, whenever I thought there's something I am lacking you showed up on my chat and told me you are the one I was lacking.

I know it may sound a bit absurd, but I had started to fall for you before I get to know that taetae cute and Kim Taehyung were same. But after knowing it, I fell for you even harder. I know it is very sudden for you and you may not feel the same for me yet.

And that's why I wanna court you and show you how much I love you, so...ahm can I get the permission to court you?" Jungkook asked, tears welped in tae's eyes as he stared at Jungkook with so many emotions flowing in his eyes.

He can see the sincerity in jungkook's eyes and tone. But the words weren't coming from his lips, he wanted to say he is ready. But his tongue seem to be betraying him.