Author's Note

The story has already ended but I'm here to kind of summarise or provide a synopsis of the story since I feel that it might've been a bit confusing.

So first of all, this book is written like a story in a story in a story. The story of Jacinth and Yasmine is within the story of Jungkook and Y/N (the fictional characters) and these two stories combine to form the story by the famous authors Y/N and Jungkook called Seven Autumn Days. And all of these stories culminate to form this story ; Phantasmagoria.

Synopsis

Y/N is a schizophrenic author who is the wife of Jungkook, another author. They decide to write a book together titled Seven Autumn Days, naming the characters behind themselves. So the pair writes the story of Jungkook falling in love with Yasmine and this fictional Jungkook is also a writer who writes the story of Jacinth falling in love with Yasmine. But as the story progresses, both the males realise that there was no Yasmine, actually that's a realisation on
Y/N's behalf, who is again an author in the story. Y/N; the fictional character written by the schizophrenic author Y/N is also schizophrenic. Thus, she formed a whole new person out of herself and called her Yasmine. Now this fictional Jungkook and Y/N write a story together, the story of Jacinth and Y/N. But actually, these two stories are coexisting and are a single story written by the schizophrenic author Y/N and her co-writer Jungkook. All of this formulates this story, Phantasmagoria.

Hopefully, the explanation wasn't even more confusing, if you want to ask how a certain thing happened and what's actually happening in the story, feel free to comment.

Thank you so much for reading this story, I'm grateful for your appreciation to my effort. 💜