𝐃𝐚𝐲 4 : 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

The next day, I visited the park again, weirded out. There was this thing within me. I was feeling something.

I sat under the tree and waited for him to appear.

Surprisingly, she always came at the same time as me and we sat very close to each other. But that didn't affect the fact that we didn't once have a conversation.

He came too.

And it was like the sequence was repeated. He said something, she was surprised and she said something that surprised him.

For a good long while they stood there, staring at each other. But I felt like I was being stared at too. Like I was also a part. But I knew that I was sitting close to their position so it was natural.

Out of the blue, she said something again that brought a slight; shy smile across his face.

She stepped closer, and closer until they couldn't get any closer.

She asked him something and he nodded.

I knew what it was.

My heart burnt with desire, with anger, with envy.

How I wished it was me.

It should have been me.

Their lips met unsparingly, their eyes closed soon after. Her hands were in his hair, ruffling them.

His hand slowly sneaked down her back, followed by the other reaching her nape.

I looked at them, they looked beautiful. As if a puzzle had found its missing piece.

And surprisingly, I felt like a piece missing from me had been found.

I drew every detail intimately, jealously, admiringly.

I felt something too.