𝐃𝐚𝐲 6 : 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Five days passed, and there had been only a single eye contact

Five days passed, and there had been only a single eye contact. Perhaps that was enough.

I sat in my study, and begin writing.

.....And that is not about trees.

Jacinth was a hard worker, he had a passion but he gave his all in the company he worked at.

Not only for money, but because he had a sense of responsibility.

The second day of autumn to Jacinth's pleasant surprise was a Sunday. So he knew he could visit a garden and sit down under lifeless trees to show his appreciation for them, even though they had lost all there was to appreciate about.

And there he saw a girl, sitting under a tree that had the weirdest shape, lifeless; leafless.

She was also painting like he was.

And he wasn't sitting too far to not be able to see what it was that she painted.

And to his astonishment, it was eerily similar to the one he completed the previous day.

She was quiet, the wind blew her hair and she looked so beautiful like that.

And it was like the wind was suddenly flowing super slow, like in those movies. It was purposely passing through her hair, making her look even more ethereal.

He observed her carefully, and he soon found her creep her way into his painting. The beauty of the nature was accompanied by the nature's creation in it.

And that was the day, the second day of that wonderful autumn season when Jacinth realised the true meaning of love at first sight.

I chuckled at the whatever I wrote. It was honestly laughable. I had given a name to this character, a fabricated profession. But what was the use when I knew I was writing about myself.

It wasn't an autobiography at all, no way. I wouldn't just write a hopeless love story in my autobiography, there's a lot more to write about my life than this five day love.

It was a delusion I created for myself.

The sixth day, I went to that park again. And unsurprisingly, she was already there.

But what surprised me today wasn't that. It was the fact that she looked at me as I passed by her.

And she smiled.