𝐃𝐚𝐲 7 : 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Oh boy, the whole day all I was thinking of was that smile. The prettiest, most gorgeous smile I'd ever seen.

She's ethereal. That's all I could say.

I had drawn her sketch again, this time with her smile. The most beautiful smile from the most beautiful person.

Even when I slept, I had dreams of her. And all of them had her smile at me, for me.

And that was just another delusion in my head. I really am sick in the head.

Seven days had passed, since I started crushing over an angelic stranger.

I woke up a bit earlier than usual.
After freshening up and bathing, I sat down in my study, to continue the story.

Jacinth's days and nights were filled with daydreams. He had strong feelings for the girl who drew an art piece similar to his. He even ignored the girl who had a crush on him. He was almost levitating and that was just the effect of a first sighted love.

He was left wondering what would happen if he actually fell in love. Through conversations, through understanding, through art.

He was thinking of all possible reasons he could fall in love with someone.

And the autumn brought him the chance.

Days passed, he visited the graden everyday. And he was motivated to visit again and again when he noticed that she was there too.

His paintings started bending towards concepts of love. Subtly.

Someone with no knowledge of art wouldn't understand.

But someone who loved art would never miss.

And that's what led him to acceptance. He couldn't help what he felt.

It had been just a few days. Not even a full week, but his feelings grew as he saw her looking at him too.

She passed him smiles, she mimicked his painting the other day and that was the most heart fluttering experience.

An artist can only experience two types of love. One : of a person who knows nothing of art, they fall in love trying to prove that their interest is superior.

Two : of a person who understands art, and they fall in love understanding each other.

Jacinth was experiencing the second kind of love. Because he knew that girl he so unknowingly fell for had a deep understanding of art.

And when he went there again, she wrote her name in her notebook and showed it to him. All smiles.

He reciprocated the gesture and wrote his name 'Jacinth' in his best handwriting and showed it to her.

Her name was Yasmine.

I felt giddy inside at the thought of my crush smiling at me, mimicking my paintings and telling me her name.

But I knew that my life wouldn't really be like that. Maybe I'll have a conversation with her one day, but I'm sure it wouldn't turn out like a story.

I went to the park again, my notebook, a few packets of food and a diary in my bag.

The seventh day of this autumn and the seventh day of me admiring her.

Just her.

I didn't know her name.

I saw her sitting at the same spot where I found her everyday.

I walked past her, but this time, she smiled.

And she didn't just smile, she said something.

"Hello stalker."