Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

I know what is happening, and I know it is not right

I understand what is happening, but at the same time, I don't understand anything.

Everything feels real, so real that it's almost unreal.

But I am sure that the love I feel is not just an element of my mind's childish game. It's something more, something never felt before, something that'll never be felt again, something no one can ever gain.

Everything is surreal, it's so serene. I feel the love so naturally as if it's the breeze.

I understand if you can't understand what I mean, but do I really know what I mean?

Something that I've never known, something that I'll never know.
Love is the world's most prejudiced feeling, and I'm prejudiced to you.

I love selflessly, as I watch your growing fondness for somebody who's not me, I love relentlessly, even if it hurts me, doesn't even spare me sleep.

And all I've ever wanted is for you to forget her, all I've ever wanted is for you to fall into me.

And I watch everything fall apart and I watch you confide to me.

I feel like she's there, like she always had been. I feel like she's the one, everything one can ever be. Can one ever be anything?

I watch her, from afar, fall in love, from afar.

It felt so right that I knew nothing but her.

And she finally noticed me, she fell right into love.

We were inseparable, nothing to pull us apart.

Love was what felt right, even if I never knew what it was.

And suddenly, everything fell apart, she vanished, like she had never been there.

I fell right back again, into more comfortable arms, it felt like that was where I belonged until I no longer belonged anywhere.