𝐃𝐚𝐲 2 : 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

He had picked up my drawing, and I could see him confused.

It was certain. He would be creeped out and maybe think that someone was stalking him.

And while I was going through the sketches of Jungkook and Yasmine, the ones that I had. And I noticed that Yasmine looked really similar to me. And it surprised me that it was now only that I noticed this.

I left the park, leaving Jungkook for a little on his own. I wanted to comfort him, tell him it was fine, but I myself wasn't so sane.

The next day, it was now the second day of the second week of autumn.

The second of this bunch of seven days.

I had always believed that we live seven days and then we begin afresh as the next week begins. That every seven days were almost a new life.

I sat under the tree and drew for a while.

The nature's drawing.

Soon after, Jungkook came.

He sat down beside me, and smiled at me.

I was taken aback to say the least, why was he suddenly happy when his love just vanished yesterday?

And when did he even start acknowledging my presence?

"Hey," he cheekily said and glanced at my drawing.

"Hi?" I sort of questioned, unsure how to react.

"You never told me you drew well. You always just kept complimenting me," he sweetly smiled at me. With this sentence, I figured out that he was mistaking me for Yasmine.

But with heavy guilt in my heart, I didn't point that out. I was loving the attention I had out of nowhere. Finally, there was no Yasmine and he noticed me. I was happy.

"Because you're too good to not be complimented," I said while smiling gently to him.

"You're the cutest little flower, I love you," he said genuinely and side hugged me.

This has me frozen in my place, completely stiff. My eyes must've been the size of watermelons and my insides were burning.

He just said I love you to me.