𝐃𝐚𝐲 3 : 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Another day passed with me contrasting my own natural behaviour.

But I knew that everyone has some inner demons. And to be honest, mine aren't even that bad.

After like a week of eating whatever I could find, I decided to cook a nice dinner today.

I had dumplings and kimchi fried rice with a bowl of soup.

I ate to my fill and slept peacefully.

Dreams.

I had dreams, beautiful ones.

Of beautiful people.

After just two days of realising the existence of a gorgeous creature, I was dreaming of her.

Didn't even know her name.

And I knew I'd be admiring her for the third day as well.

I just wrote a little more part of the story in my head before going to the park.

I went there late.

And by the time I reached, she was already sitting under the old leafless tree.

And astonishingly, she didn't even spare me a glance when I walked past her.

She was so engrossed in something, and I was too shy to properly look at what it was.

I sat at my spot and watched her for a good while before I started sketching her.

She always wore pretty clothes.

Today, she was wearing a black pant and a beige top with a darker beige overcoat.

And she looked beautiful as ever.

I managed to capture a few of her features perfectly in my sketch but not all.

She was sitting too far for that.

And I was left thinking that I'll just keep admiring her from afar.

No conversation, no eye contact, no acknowledgement of my presence.

Just admiration.

From me for her.

And that part felt a bit sad to me, but I didn't focus on that for long.

She was just a good looking human.

Probably a lot more than an average human.

But who knew what kind of a person she is?

I don't know her at all. Just her looks.

She could be a killer for all I know.