Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Jungkook and Y/N went home after the press event for their latest release. They had been waiting to get home, with no interest in the event.

"Y/N, that story is a hit, we worked so well," Jungkook said as he hugged her, congratulating on their combined success.

"Jungkook, I want to know if you're real. If I can actually feel you. I can't figure it out. Even more so after writing this story. We used both of our names as characters and now I can't help wondering if we are characters and not real," Y/N said, her voice miserable and pitiful for herself.

"Y/N, the book has all of us in it. We indeed gave a piece of ourselves or create it. And I am proud of it, aren't you?" he said, now facing her.

"Jungkook, I'm proud of it. But I don't know if I can be proud of it. If it is real, if it is just a dream, I don't know," she said, a drop of tear lingering in her eye.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to worry about any of it. I'm there with you, to tell you if it is real or imaginary. We are in it together," he said kissing her forehead, trying to ease her.

"That's the problem, Jungkook. I can't even tell if we are real!" she exclaimed with misery clouding both her face and voice.

"Atleast we are," Jungkook said softly, he knew he had to handle his wife gently. She was fragile, extremely delicate. And that was something he loved.

"Jungkook, what if I wake up? What if it's all a dream? What if I just imagined us, what if I just imagined you and you are not actually there," she said, this time there was not just a teardrop, full tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Then I would be blessed. Oh, to be just an imagination of yours," he said wiping off the tears in her eyes.

"Jungkook, it's so strange. You just have to deal with all of this for no reason. What if you're actually not real?" she asked again.

"As I said, I would be blessed. For the most beautiful thing to be in this world, is to be an element of your imagination, my love," he said looking directly in her eyes, melting her.

At this point, they were just in their own world, it didn't matter if it was an imaginary world. As long as they were in it together, it was enough.

After a while, Jungkook broke eye contact, but Y/N kept staring at him, in awe.

"Why are you staring so hard, my lady? I'm all yours," he said, teasing her.

"I'm just an admirer of God's art," she smiled at him.

And he melted then and there.

This was the moment, the one where Y/N could forget her worries. It wouldn't matter right in this moment if it was real or imaginary.

He leaned in, she did too and they pulled each other extremely close. The hold was delicate but it was strong too, not wanting to let go.

They stared into each other's eyes, witnessing galaxies. The most beautiful ones. Her hands sneaked their way to his hair and his hands reached her back. Their lips touched and that felt euphoric.
Nothing could ever compare. The galaxies in their eyes left their most talented artists to dance harmoniously on their lips. The connection wasn't just physical, the way it felt internally was far more loving than the external.

Their tongues moved into each other's mouth and the hot breaths were felt intimately. They opened their eyes, together, for a moment and smiled at each other. Then again, their eyes closed and their mouths held them together as intimately as possible.

"I'd be eternally blessed to be your imagination Y/N," Jungkook breathlessly spoke.

"And I'd be eternally grateful for having you in my imagination," she responded and they closed their distance again.

It was as if the warmth they felt of their significant other was tending them for fire they were igniting within each other.

THE END