Nineteen

Jeonghan gets up right away and turns into a vampire like the others, Joshua too...

" You're not taking part in this, Joshuji. I refuse to let anyone hurt you. "

" Jeonghan I know how to defend myself. "

" Trust me, you can't, against vampires like them, so stay inside where it's safe. Go join Chan, Hansol and Seungkwan who will stay there in safety"

Jeonghan speaks aggressively, his tone is stern, but it's all because he's worried. Joshua knows he can't protest and that Jeonghan will stick to his guns, so he listens to him and leaves to join Chan, in his room, who has also been abandoned by his vampire. Hansol and Seungkwan stay in their room together.

As for the vampires...

Minghao is worried that if Jeonghan dies, it'll be the end, as he's the only one with the gift of healing. The blond boy is in trouble, and needs help as soon as possible. Minghao goes to his rescue...

" Jeonghan hyung ! Let go of him, bastard ! "

" Oh holds Minghao..."

" Hold Yah-nan as we meet again."

Basically, the two neighboring palaces are close friends, but now the kingdom opposite has decided to launch an attack...

" Why ? Why are you doing this ? " Minghao asks angrily.

" I was and still am interested in you, but you prefer your cat right now. "

" I'm much better with my Junnie. "

" Then your shitty master there, your friend. He was supposed to be married to one of us. "

He tightens his grip on the blond, who can barely move, an unknown force preventing him from making any movement.

" And so ? "

" And you ! You decided to offer him to a vulgar kid ! A horrible human ! And you hated him this kind of people too..."

" Hold it right there, you bastard ! "

" What's that ? "

Minghao punched him in the jaw, he fell to the ground and Minghao took the opportunity to kill him with his gaze. Luckily he has this power, the vampire ends up in the dust, Minghao turns around and sees his elder's face a little too bruised for his taste...

" Thirsty..."

" I know Jeonghan-Hyung, hold on, I'll get Joshua I'm coming."

Jeonghan nodded, only able to do that all the vampires had managed to handle the situation well, Jun was perfectly fine, he even had a victorious smile on his lips, but Seungcheol seemed to be unconscious, so the two lovers moved closer to their friend, the closer they got the more they heard Seungcheol's minimal breathing.

" Hey, hyung ! Seungcheol are you okay ? " Jun asks, afraid of losing his friend.

" My throat's burning..."

" Are you thirsty ? "

" A little..."

" I'm going to get Joshua and Chan. My love stays with them. " Say Minghao

Jun nods as Minghao runs inside the palace to the bedroom, where the two boys find themselves.

" Your lovers need you ! "

" Why ? What's happened ? "

" They need your blood to survive now."

Chan and Joshua get up immediately and go to join their half-dead elder on the ground, Joshua comes and leans over his elder's mouth and lets Jeonghan suck his blood. Jeonghan soon regains his strength and is able to stand up again.

He leans on Joshua's shoulder, which lowers as he does so. Their two faces come face to face, and the elder takes the opportunity to place his mouth on that of his younger. It's a chaste kiss, done as soon as it's done, Joshua lightly taps his elder's shoulder, not expecting him to kiss him like that.

" That's so sweet. "

" Shut up, Minghao. " Jeonghan growls.

" When are you actually getting married ? " Asks Seungcheol, who has regained his strength thanks to Chan.

" I don't know, when Joshua gives me his 100% approval."

Everyone looks at Joshua and he simply shrugs his shoulders not knowing what to say.

" You know Shua, we're just waiting for your decision. "

" It's a complicated choice to make, we didn't love each other then-"

" Shua, even if you haven't really known him for very long, and love has been hard to establish between you, I think it's there now, and even Jeonghan has proved himself, hasn't he ? "

" Indeed..."

" In your head as well as in your heart ? "

" Um, yes."

" So ? What are you waiting for to marry him in a snowstorm ? "

" Yah ! Vernon ! "

" Me, I'd be willing to marry Kwanie even if he is a drama queen, who likes to judge, and take three years to prepare..."

" But you've been in love with him for a while too, it's that simple."

" Touch.."

" Sink..."

The two best friends laugh and Seungkwan looks at his boyfriend and moves closer to him...

" You've loved me for a long time, haven't you ? " Seungkwan asks.

Hansol turns and slaps a little kiss on his lover's cheek before fleeing...

" Yes I love you Mr. Boo ! " Says the boy.

" I love you too, wait for me I'm coming ! "

Joshua looks at Seungkwan and gives a small nod, inviting him to leave.

Seungkwan leaves to join his boyfriend. The others return to the palace, except Jeonghan and Joshua, who decide to take a stroll in the gardens. They don't speak, but it's a really pleasant silence; Joshua ends up looking at his eldest, and then an idea occurs to him: he picks a flower and stops Jeonghan in his tracks.

" Hmm ? What's going on ? "

The younger boy doesn't answer, but he puts his flower to the older boy's ear and smiles softly, pleased with the result. Jeonghan smiles at Joshua's smile, instinctively taking the younger boy in his arms and his head gently joining the younger boy's neck, Ace inhales the younger boy's sweet perfume. Now the two boys are really at ease.