Eighteen

Did I see that correctly ? I have 1K of views ? Omg thank you so much <3

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Minghao rolled up his sleeve and everyone headed for the palace, holding his arm. Once in the vampire world, in their home. The vampires are greeted by their subjects...

" Master Jeonghan ? " Seokmin shouts

" You're back ! " shouts Soonyoung

" For real ? " Asks Jihoon

" Yes guys I'm coming back here for real. "

" This isn't a joke ? " Soonyoung asks

" Definitely not ! And I'm staying forever this time..."

" Oh yes ! But you know what you have to do ? " Jihoon asks.

" Let me talk to him about it..."

" All right. "

The three subjects bend over, then straighten up to join the others. Jeonghan gives the new vampires a guided tour of the palace, arriving before a throne with a crown, Jeonghan strokes it with his fingertips, takes it and puts it on his head, and takes his place on the throne...

" You looks like the god." Joshua says in wonder, putting his ego aside.

" I'm an Ace, Shua."

" It's the same thing isn't it ? "

" Yes, in the vampire world it's the same thing..."

Jeonghan looks at Minghao, who is trembling and playing with his fingers...

" Hao are you okay ? "

" Jeonghan hyung speak with Joshua, please..."

" Indeed you're right, go to your rooms, I'll talk with Shua..."

Everyone listens to Jeonghan and heads for their rooms, except Minghao who leaves outside, stressing to death that if Joshua refuses to marry Jeonghan, they'll both die and it'll be Minghao's fault because he chose Jeonghan's soulmate. Jeonghan is truly saddened by this situation and by seeing his friend like this...

" Jeonghan..."

" Yes Shua ? "

" What did you want to tell me ? "

Jeonghan grabs Joshua's wrist and pulls him onto his lap, gently laying his head on the younger boy's shoulder and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist. His hands knot around Joshua's belly, and Joshua places his hands on top of Jeonghan's.

" If someone had told me we'd be tactile one day, I don't think I'd have believed it."

" And so would I, after personally I'm a person who loves moments like this. "

" Hmm, so am I. Plus you're so satisfying to cuddle, your body's so warm, it's really nice. "

" Glad to hear it, but what did you basically want ? "

" Ah, yes, are you ready to marry me ? "

" Not really. It's fast."

" Well, we're going to die, anyway, this life is for-"

" But i think because it's you, I don't mind, not anymore. I'm not sur at 100% but.."

" Are you serious ? "

" Yes, if I stop kidding myself, I know I like you and I'm attracted to you, but it's complicated...but I really think that, it's the best choice for the two of us to marry each other.."