Not Every Old Friend Is Actually a Friend

Levi: "D'AAAAAAH!"

Mammon: "OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN IT'S GONNA EAT US! LIKE FOR REAL!"

Y/n: "Cool."

Asmo: "Wait. What's that thing chasing them?"

Y/n: "Use your brain! It's a snake!"

Asmo: "Gah...it's giant. And disgusting! Ugh, I hate-"

Y/n: "How dare you?! This is a beautiful snake! How is it so big-Wait is that Henry?!"

Mammon: "Hey, how 'bout you stop talkin' and HEEEEEEEELP!"

Beel: "I'm a fan of eating, but I'm not interested in being eaten."

Solomon: "As if-"

Y/n: "Do you think this is how Lucifer feels?"

Solomon: "Well, we'd better get out of here."

Levi: "Get out of here and go where exactly?!"

Solomon: "Just shut up and follow me."

He leads them to a place with cells.

Asmo: "Looks like we managed to lose it somehow."

Mammon: "Yeah, but what're we s'posed to do now, huh? You expect us to hide here forever?"

Beelzebub: "You're the one who woke up that snake up, Mammon. You don't get to complain."

Mammon: "Hey, I didn't wake it up! I just saw a snakeskin lyin' on the ground and figured I'd sell it for a pretty nice sum! But when I tried to grab it to take with me, it turned out there was still a snake inside! That's when that monster suddenly came after us, all mad 'n stuff...!"

Y/n: "I'd be angry if someone randomly came up to me, whom is sleeping, and tries to steal my skin!"

Levi: "He's not a monster. He's 1.0."

Asmodeus: "What...?"

Mammon: "Henery...? Wait, you mean that Henery?!"

Beelzebub: "Are you sure?"

Leviathan: "I know Henery when I see him. And that's Henery, no doubt about it. I can't believe I'd find him down here of all places."

There's suddenly a high-pitched scream. The brothers turn to the sound only to find Y/n has hit his head on the stone floor and is bleeding.

Solomon: "Shit! I didn't mean to-"

Beel swiftly scoops him up in his arms.

Beel: "Lucifer is going to kill us."

Solomon: "I am so sorry. I thought I could carry him all the way through the labyrinth, so she wouldn't lag behind."

Beel: "I'll hold him for the rest of the time."

Y/n: *In between sobs* "Henry? What are you talking about?"

Beel: "He's talking about the pet snake he used to have. Every time Levi gets a new pet, he names it Henry."

Y/n remembers a biking accident with a similar result a blurry male figure around the same age as him is standing in front of him asking him something. Y/n has calmed down for the moment.

Y/n: "That's rude to the other pet."

Asmo: "Umm... I want to say you're on your fourth Henry at this point right?"

Levi: "No you're way off. I'm currently keeping Henry 2.0."

Y/n and Beel ignore the brothers as he assesses his wound.