The Chihuahua's Warning

Y/n hears two demons nearby.

Demon 1: "Did you hear the news? Apparently, that human forged a pact with Mammon."

Demon B: "Seriously? I don't get it. Why forge a pact with an ordinary human?"

???: "Huh. Whenever you make an important announcement, the demons here can't care less. But rumors... they really do spread like wildfire. Just when I thought the uproar about the new exchange student from the human world had started to subside some, now they're freaking out about this."

Diavolo: "Come now, don't say that Barbatos. Actually, I'd say that all this gossip is a good thing. It means that everyone will be watching this child, which makes it hard for any demon to go after Y/n's soul when no one's looking."

Y/n walks a little closer.

Lucifer: "Yes. Since Mammon's not doing a very good job as a guardian. I told him he was to look after Y/n, but he's off somewhere shirking his responsibilities. Though I figured this would happen."

Y/n: "He's the naive, bad lair, greedy,  kleptomaniac brother?"

Lucifer: "Yeah."

Y/n: "That's on you."

Diavolo: "I must say, I can't believe you managed to forge a pact with Mammon, Y/n. And what's more, you did it in such a short time."

???: "I suppose it stands as proof that you choose well bringing this human here, Lord Diavolo."

Y/n: "Who're you?"

???: "...Ah yes, pardon me. I suppose we haven't met before, have we?"

Y/n: "Woah, he speaks so formally."

???: "My name is Barbatos. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. I have the honor of serving as a steward to Lord Diavolo. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Y/n: "Steward?"

Diavolo: "Butler."

Y/n: "Oooooooh."

Lucifer: "Barbatos here is a smart and talented individual, so much so that I wish I could trade a certain idiot brother of mine for him instead."

Barbatos: "Well, as for your brother, in the human world, it is sometimes said a that a truly wise man does not flaunt his talents. He keeps them secret."

Y/n looks at Diavolo, then Lucifer, then Diavolo again.  She tugs on his uniform.

Y/n: *Whispering* "Do, you like him?"

Diavolo crouches to her level.

Diavolo: *Whispering* "Lucifer? Yes, he's a close friend."

Y/n: *Whispering* "Only a friend?"

Diavolo: "Yes."

Y/n scoffs in response.

Y/n: "Dammit. Are they talking about Mammon?"

Diavolo: "I don't know. It could be another one of his brothers..."

Lucifer: "Yes, but then again, an incompetent fool doesn't actually have any talents, to begin with."

Y/n: "Is this about Mammon?"

Diavolo: "Well, I've heard it said that the most thick-headed child is always the cutest."

Lucifer: "...Stop it Diavolo. It's troublesome enough having him as my younger brother. But my child? Him? I don't even want to think about it-"

Y/n: "Awe. You could do Daddy and me matching outfits. Kinda like the mommy and me outfits." 

Lucifer: "Y/n."