Chapter 65: The confrontation

Start from the beginning

???3: You sure wanna kill me, huh?

UltraX: What does it look like, no of course not... However, you are pushing my buttons.

They continue the fight clashing one against other, kunai vs knife and so on. Of course, soon enough the clash breaks as Ultra makes Elena slip and then kicks her back and throws the kunai at her. "This is it-!" He thought to himself, but suddenly his instinct made him turn around and he manages to catch her and he punches her in the face and then barrages her and throws her back... He was confused, but he teleports and picks back up his kunai from the ground and teleports back.

UltraX: I'm surprised, you can teleport too?

Elena was surprised, it seems like she was 2 seconds late and he reacted quickly.

???3: Your instincts, reactions... Guess you are as great as those heroes say you are.

UltraX: Of course they praise me, I mean my speed is on a whole other level.

UltraX sighs and prepares... He thought to himself: "She must have the ability to time skip... However, maybe she could have full on time manipulation manifestation..."

Elena runs towards him and he runs towards her and both clash again with the knife and kunai. Then both of them proceeded to attempt to try and cut each other, but Ultra kicks her and she drops the knife and then before he could hit her with a punch she catches it, Ultra tries to use the kunai, but she prevents that from happening.

UltraX: Finally getting serious? Guess you be taking me out to lunch after I win. Hehe...

Elena proceeds to headbutt Ultra and then punches him a couple times and kicks him back away, she picks up her knife and...

???3: Enough!

Suddenly time stopped and the only one who could move was Elena.

???3: He is Powerful, Issy was right... I wouldn't be able to take him head on. If I don't use my time stop, I would be dead.

Elena sighs.

???3: 2 seconds... Out of 9. I gotta make this quick before the order sends another newbie to their death...

Elena prepares to throw the knife aiming for the neck... Such a Dio move, woman. She prepares and hesitates for 5 seconds and then throws the knife at the 8th second.

???3: 9 seconds... Time shall finally resume.

Time resumes and the knife hits... Ultra's left arm, he seems to have saved himself on time once more. Elena was surprised, he pulled out the knife.

UltraX: You're also fast, impressive...

Ultra threw the knife that stabbed him further away and he puts his kunai away and opens the bag he was carrying and puts a bandage on the spot the knife hit him and he puts it back in the bag.

UltraX: Anyways, I suppose this was your last knife?

???3: Not quite... But I forgot the rest of them at home.

Elena sighs and looks at UltraX wondering how was he able to react, the knife was this close to hitting him and suddenly he blocked it earlier... She recalls something Issy said to her...