Nice to meet you!

Alexandra pov:

3 months later-
LOCATION: BRUSSEL, BELGIUM

I finished my work here. I sighed and pulled my phone out. I dialed Andre's number and waited for him to respond.
"Yo. Andrei Rafael speaking who's this?" This fucker didn't even checked the ID.
"Hey, A. Your sis here. The fuck are you doin! I finished killing those fuckers." I heard him get his keys. "On my way." I hunged up and waited. My black clothes we're full of blood.

clap.....clap......clap...

Shit! I quickly turned around.

"Good job." I smiled "thank you. And who are you? May I know" I put on my kindest but fakest smile.
"I'm Tom Kaulitz." ........
"Nice to meet you Tom Kaulitz."
He smirked. Gosh his mission is to be fucking dead.
"I-I'm" then I heard a honk. Thank god.
"Well, Tom. I gotta go, my mate is here. " He nodded and I ran outside. What the fuck?....

Tom's pov:

I watched as she killed them one by one.
Her beautiful blonde curly hair stained by blood. Her skinny slim hands but strong arms pulling the trigger. She killed them all 13 with a gun and a pocket knife. Her black clothes stained with blood. She sighed and pulled her phone from her pocked and called someone. "Hey, A. Your sis here. The fuck are you doin! I finished killing those fuckers." She said, her voice sounded so kind. She hung up and I started clapping. She quickly turned around with her gun aimed at me.
"Good job." I said as I stepped infront of her. "Thank you. And who are you? May I know" She said with a kind smile.
"I'm Tom Kaulitz." She looked at me and paused. Maybe she knew me but I don't know her.
"Nice to meet you, Tom kaulitz." She said and I smirked. I liked the way she said my name. "Well, Tom. I gotta go, my mate is here." She said and I nodded. She quickly ran away. I sighed and pulled my phone. I looked at it a little bit. "3.7.2009" I mumbled. Then I remembered what alexandra singed.
'Where you go I go. What you see I see. I know I'll never be me. Without the security of your loving arms. Keeping me from harm, take my hand in your hand and we'll stand. Let the sky fall when it crumbles, we will stand tall and face it all together. , I readed as it was in our messages. I don't miss her. I hate her guts. I don't wanna see her again, but a part of me wants to hug her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. But no. I can't, she's not here. Ray told me she's in Italy. I sighed and dialed bill's number.
"Yes Tom, have you killed them?" I chuckled. "I couldn't. When I got here a blonde curly haired girl was killing them, I guess it's her enemies. She had a tattoo on her waist tho, it was a moon and a sun." I explained other things to him and I hung up, I got into my car and speed away. I hope I'll see those cold yet warm Hazel and green eyes...