"Oh him, yeah I haven't seen him about. Why?" Shouto asked, curious to know what was so fascinating about the boy.

"I wanted to talk to him, but I guess that'll have to wait." Izuku sighed, turning around to leave. "Wait before I go, do you think me telling someone to accept the fact their parents are dead and all of their past trauma was good advice?" Midoriya wondered, gaining a shrug from Todoroki.

"It depends on who the person is. Something like that helped me, but if you're referring to Kota who I know nothing about, I couldn't tell you. But I do think it did help him, even if he doesn't want to admit it." The half-white half-red haired boy responded.

"I see, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once all the food was eaten and class A had told a few personal stories to make the evening pass, it was finally time to begin the late-night games with ragdoll.

"Hey there Class A and Class B we're about to play a game, is everyone ready?!" Ragdoll exclaimed, gaining a positive reaction from the students. Once everyone calmed down, Ragdoll explained the game to everyone, both classes got into their positions and got ready to start the game.

Whilst getting into groups, Midoriya decided it was better if were alone, upsetting his class. "There he goes again, why can't you just go with the flow like the rest of us," Ashido complained, punching Izuku at the back of his head.

"Yeah, what's the deal nerd? I have to be with this fancy loser, while you get to be on your own." Bakugo added, annoying Todoroki.

"I'm gonna push you into their traps when we walk out there you spiky-haired bomb." Todoroki fired back, making Katsuki strike him.

"Oh yeah, how about we fight now and the loser has to walk in front." The blonde teen suggested, gaining a smirk from his partner.

"Alright, that's enough you two, if you guys continue fighting, do it while you're in the forest," Mandalay demanded, forcing the two boys to stop their argument. "Now that they're calm, let's begin to send you guys out, Ashido and Uraraka you guys can go ahead first."

"YAY/Oh no." The two girls said in unison, walking into the forest while holding hands with each other.

Once the two girls disappeared into the forest, Mandalay began to issue out groups one by one. When Bakugo and Todoroki were thrown out into the forest, an argument broke out immediately, scaring the students in Class B.

"AH, THEY ARE SO SCARY!" A girl screamed, making the rest of the class laugh.

Whilst arguing, Todoroki smells burning wood, looking around in confusion. "Hey stop bomb brains, can't you smell that?"

"Smell what?" Katsuki asked his friend, sniffing the area to pick up on whatever Shouto was smelling. "Oh it's burning wood, we probably hit a tree on the way here and if not it's class-wait I sense something." Picking up an odd presence, Bakugo looked back in the way they came from, noticing an odd fog clouding the forest. "Be on guard shitty cook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep into the dark empty forest, a black-haired man stood next to a tree with his hand placed against the tree, burning it until the fire connected to the trees around it. "The reckoning shall begin, League of Villains Vanguard squad, begin operation R.I.M (Retrieve Izuku Midoriya) and if you run into someone with a bounty, make sure to collect it."