CHAPTER- 46

Ace POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I yelled, quickly covering her naked body with the blanket as my friends barged in with a cake adorned with candles.

"Chocolate cake," she whispered, her eyes gleaming with excitement at the sight of the cake.

My friends groaned in annoyance and hastily exited the room, muttering apologies.

"I told you to knock," I heard Liam's voice outside, the door slamming shut behind them.

I sighed, feeling a mixture of frustration and amusement at the unexpected interruption. Turning my attention back to Iris, I found her looking at me with a clueless expression.

"Happy birthday, Iris," I whispered, planting a soft kiss below her ears.

Her eyes widened in realization, and she let out a squeal of delight, her excitement palpable as she stood up on the bed.

"Today is my birthday! How did I forget?" she exclaimed, searching for her dress amidst the chaos.

But god, her treasure trove was exposed to my sinful eyes.

Her boobs jiggling, curved little waist, shaved funkin' cunt. Most attractive was her moles.

Who knows moles could be turn-ons?

This man right here is fuckin' horny because of her moles. Proud and unpenitent.

She wore her pants without underwear and her top with flower patterns. Adorable.

But her sudden realization hit her, and she covered her cheeks in embarrassment.

"They saw us, NAKED," she exclaimed, wide-eyed, her cheeks flushing crimson.

I quickly reassured her, "Why don't you wait here and I'll go out first."

She nodded, her fingers fidgeting nervously as she settled back onto the bed, waiting for the commotion to die down.

I am going to beat their shit.

"Come fast, I want to eat cake...," Iris said, eagerly rocking herself back and forth.

I couldn't help but shake my head at her impatience, feeling a mix of amusement and exasperation. "I'll be right there," I assured her, before opening the door to face my friends, who were still lingering in the hallway, looking guilty.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, ACE, I just saw your hand grabbing her boobs and nothing. Just your hands. I swear," Aiden blurted out, his voice a hushed yell.

I sighed deeply, feeling a headache coming on. "Enough," I muttered, rubbing my temples in frustration.

As I glanced at Liam and Alex, who were snickering like schoolboys, I felt a surge of irritation. 

"It's not like we haven't seen you with any other girl naked, in bed," Susan chimed in, her tone teasing.

"She's not just any girl. Next time, FUCKIN' KNOCK," I snapped, my voice low but firm. 

I hated these intrusions into our privacy.

They nodded sheepishly, sensing my annoyance, and quickly dispersed to the living room.

Returning to the bedroom, I found Iris doing something unexpected – kneading her clothed breasts. What the fuck!

"Mini, what are you doing?" I asked, bewildered by her peculiar behavior.

"I don't feel anything when I knead my sponges, but why does your hand make me feel tingling and fireworks," she murmured, withdrawing her hands with a sullen expression.