CHAPTER- 9

Author POV:

It has been 1 and a half weeks and Ace was surprised by her and her innocence was alluring him to Iris.

He stayed at his house for the past days, observing her behaviour.

Because in his life all girls wanted his money, fame, and fuck with him.

Iris was making him crazy.

But for Athena, it was annoying because whenever Iris comes in sight of Ace he will drive his attention to her even if they are in the middle of a make out session.

One time they were fucking in a couch and Ace could see Iris from a distant. So he fucked her hard as his eyes fixed on Iris's petite figure.

She was in kitchen, doing something. From that minute Athena started to despise the little girl.

But for Ace, he didn't care that much about Athena. He did made it clear at first.

She was just a fuck for him.

It was salary day of every workers in the house but Ace had a different plan this time. For her.

Iris POV:

Finally... I can buy some undergarments for me because one of the maids gave me her extra garments but it was big for me.

Well everyone here is freaking tall than me like 5'6 or even taller, and me 5'0.

For small people living on this planet is a big worry ufff...

Everyone was in line. Ivan sir was distributing money to everyone and it was a big line in front of me.

I was the last one actually.

After waiting for 15 minutes my time finally came YAY...

But Ivan sir start to walk away without giving my money.

I ran behind him rapidly. My money.

"Sir, you..forget to give money to..me", I said, trying not to sound rude.

"I didn't forget, raggaza. Your name is not on this list", he held a sheet in front of my face.

"But why? I did every work perfectly and I didn't take leave for once", I said, confused.

"Talk to boss", he said and walked away,

Ughhhhh...this so-called boss is getting on my nerves.

I was knocking at the door for the past 5 minutes but all I hear was noises and murmuring.

Suddenly a faint scream was heard and I put my ear to the door, afraid.

Is someone dying inside?

God what is happening in there? Is Ace Sir killing the girl he takes with her?

"Ahhhhh!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs when I felt something on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Ivan standing there, suspiciously staring at me.

"No Sir! it's not what you think", I said hurriedly.

Suddenly, the door opened and Athena came out a little sweaty and unusual.

I waved to her, smiling awkwardly but she just smirked at me and left.

Without even waving back to me, disrespectful. She hates me I think.

Well, I am happy she is alive then why did she scream?

I was jerked forward, abruptly because Ivan was holding my hoodie cap and dragging me inside the room.