CHAPTER- 41

Author POV:

"Is everything OK"

A panicked Hudson asked Susan.

Susan, despite her calm demeanor, couldn't shake the worry gnawing at her. Having seen her fair share of trauma in the mafia world, she knew the signs all too well.

"I don't know, I cleaned her body, but I didn't see any blood, only scratches," Susan reported, her voice devoid of emotion.

"She had tiny scratches on her chest and waist," she added, her tone growing colder.

"Who did this?" she asked, her voice cutting through the tense silence.

"I don't know. Iris called me, and I came here," Hudson paused, his mind racing with unanswered questions.

"The room was upside down, she was lying on the floor, wet," he exclaimed, his worry palpable.

"She's having a fever," Susan said.

Hudson nodded in acknowledgment, his thoughts consumed by the gravity of the situation.

"No," Susan replied, her brow furrowing in confusion. "But I didn't see any blood, so let's say she's safe," she added quietly.

"What will we say when she wakes up? She'll be devastated," Hudson fretted, his voice tinged with nervousness.

"What do you mean by that?" Susan inquired, taken aback by his words.

"Yeah, she doesn't know how people have sex, and I don't believe she knows that someone nearly raped her," he admitted, his worry evident.

"Last time Iris said, it's bad touch and a genius could find out she doesn't have THAT knowledge," Hudson added, his voice trailing off in concern.

Susan looked at Hudson, stunned, shocked, confused.

The tension in the room was shattered as the door was forcefully flung open, revealing a drunk Quinn.

Her eyes widened when she saw the room.

"What the fuck happened?" Quinn exclaimed, confusion evident in her voice.

"Where the fuck were you?" Hudson growled, his frustration boiling over.

"What happened? Where's Iris?" Quinn asked, her voice laced with anxiety.

"I said, where were you?" Hudson reiterated through gritted teeth.

"At the club," Quinn admitted, her voice trembling.

"Did you take Iris with you?" Susan interjected, her tone sharp with accusation.

Quinn nodded, her guilt palpable.

"Where is she? I saw her missed calls," Quinn asked frantically.

"Did Iris come here alone?" Susan questioned, her patience wearing thin.

"No, with Caleb," Quinn confessed, her voice quivering.

"Caleb? Where is his room?" Hudson demanded, his hand instinctively reaching for his gun.

Quinn's eyes widened in fear at the sight of the weapon in Hudson's hand. 

"You will behave well and show us his room," Hudson commanded, and Quinn sprinted out of the room, overcome with fear.

She knocked on Caleb's door, and his roommate answered, his expression devoid of emotion.

"Yes?" he responded flatly.

"Where's Caleb?" Quinn asked, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Passed out in bed," his roommate replied nonchalantly.