"I do, sometimes. But like, everyone's got a lot to say not matter what I do so it doesn't really get to me." Is said.

"What about you Joohyun unnie? By the looks of it, the mystery woman that Seulgi's dating now will soon be known already. Just a little bit more information and you'll be out there already. Can you take that?" I look at Joohyun. Right. I've doing whatever I want, I've never even ask her if it's okay with her.

"What do you mean just a little bit more information?"

"Well for starters, your photos are all over the internet now. Of course they know Seulgi unnie, but you... You unnie is their biggest mystery. No news outlet have ever named you yet. They don't know who you are, what you do. But then, after today, looks like some people posted seeing you two together again." My eyes widen. Did those employees really exposed us? I should've known. "Well don't worry. The post only says how sweet the two of you are, that they just happened to bump into you two." I face palmed. I look at Joohyun and I can't read what she's thinking.

"Hyun, I'm really sorry. I should've listened to you. I--"

"Seulgi, do you still want to go to that date?" She randomly asked. huh?

"I never said I wanted to go!" I said to her.

"Seul..." I already know where this is going and I'm not letting her do this.

"No, Hyun. I won't go." I said to her. "If I were to get expose dating someone, it'll be you and nobody else. So no." She suddenly smiled.

"Okay." She said and turn her back on me. She went to her room. I was left there dumbfounded. That's it? Just okay? I turn to Yeri, asking her what just happened.

"Unnie was just testing you and it looks like you passed. You just had the most private person agree to get exposed. Congratulations!" She exclaimed. "One question though..."

"Shoot."

"You're not the jealous type, right?" She asked. huh? why? would that be... "I really hope not."

"What do you mean?"

"Your mystery woman is not only getting famous because she's with you." She then face me her phone, from there I saw a lot of articles admiring her beauty. "Not only that." Yeri took back her phone. "A lot of famous people and people with huge names are setting their eyes on her already. So if you're the jealous type, all I can say now is Good Luck?!" She said and stand up. She pat my shoulder and left me there.

I should've known! Damn it! Of course people would get interested with her! I mean, look at her! Just as I was thinking she suddenly went out of her room with a change of clothes already and fuck it she looks do damn good.

"Dad just called and he had the private plane ready already. He said if we're ready now, we can go. So, let's go now? and where's Yeri?" She asked looking around.

"Unnie, here! You can go! Jimin's coming over, after training, you don't have to worry about me."

"Alright. If anything happens just call dad."

"Yes unnie." Joohyun then face me again.

"Seul? Hey!" I came back to my senses.

"Why do you have to be this gorgeous?" I asked her. I saw her get flustered.

"W-what?" I took a deep breath and walk to a side drawer and pick up a cap on top of it. I went back to her, looking confused now. I put the cap on her head. "What's this?" She look up to me.

"I can't have people stare more at you. Bugom is already too irritating, I can't have more competition." I said to her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She tried to removed the cap but I stopped her.

"Please don't." I begged. "I hate feeling jealous." I said to her and it looks like she was not expecting me to say that. She then pinch me on the side.

"Don't let Yeri get into your head, Seulgi" She said and shake her head. She walk her way to the door with her luggage, not removing the cap I gave her. She face me again. "Let's go now. We're still meeting your real competition." She said. Of course! How can I forget?

"At least I'm sure that I'm winning over him. He has a family now." I said. I walk to her and carry her luggage out.

Suddenly I felt her kiss me on the cheek. I turn to her.

"Well, I have you now. I'm sure you're winning over anyone else that will even try." She said before walking ahead of me.

God! Why did you give me a heart flutterer one? I'm in trouble.