[20] boyfriend

Messeges

Ciara <3

Oh my god
ciara
help
urgent ft
now

Dude what are you on
it's 1am
why are you up

PICK UP PLEASE

»are you okay? What's happening« ciara's sleepy voice rang through alyssa's phone. She was outside, on the backyard. »finally! You know how you were modding and noticed aswell that nick was a bit tence?« »yes...« »well right after the stream he basicly told clay to fuck off because he was taking me out!« »yes...?« ciara's voice got more exited. »he took me to the beach and had a whole ass picnic planned!« »yes?!« »and he asked me to be his girlfriend!« »oh my fucking god, finally! You said yes, right?« »of course! What do you think i am, stupid?!« »well...« »that's not the point! ciara, he kissed me and i kissed him back and we made out-« »okay, stop. I don't need all the details« both girls chuckled and ciara spoke up again.

»im so happy for you« alyssa was releaved that she approved of nick. »who else knows?« »well... only you. im gonna tell noah when i come back home. and i can come over to yours or we all go to eden's or something and i can tell him. And clay can just figure out for himself. I don't know when we're gonna tell-« »okay, babe, breathe. You just got together. Enjoy it« »thank you« both of them smiled, each in other state »i'll talk to you soon, okay?« »okay. Bye, love you!« »love you too!«

Alyssa smiled and ended the call. She was genuenly so happy. He girl walked back to the backdoor and quietly walked in the house. She closed the door behind her and walked upstais. She went to the guestroom and changed from her date outfit, to an oversized hoddie shorts. Something she learned from nick. She than took her charger and walked down the halway to nicks room.

»lock the door« he said when she walked in »damn take me out to dinner first...« she said with a smile, closing and locking the door. »well... technecly i already did so..« alyssa turned dto him with her mouth agaped »nicholas theodore armstrong. I cannot belive you just said that« she put her phone to charge and jumped on his bed. »Im joking. We don't want clay to walk in on anything just yet, do we?« alyssa smirked »just yet?« nick rolled his eyes and pulled her closer. She rested her head on his torso and he stroked her hair. They both drifted to sleep in record time. it is safe to say that they both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

Alyssa woke up at 8am. Nick was still sleeping, his arm stil hugging alyssa's waist and her head rested on his bicep. She knew that clay was gonna be up soon, so she carefuly got out of nick's grip, took her phone and made her way to the kitchen. She made cereal and scrolled through tik tok while eating.

»morning« clay walked in. »morning« she smiled, just finishing her breakfast. She walked up to the sink and started washing her dishes when she heard another pair of footsteps. She turned to see a seemingly well rested sapnap walking in. The two made eye contact and both smiled, nick walking towards alyssa. She went back to washing the dishes when she felt a person hugging her prom behind. A person who's colone she could recognize anywhere. Nick. »good morning to you too« she smile and tapped his hand. She wasn't sure if he was entirely aware that his best friend was standing a few feet away from them, with a confused face. Nick only hummed and released her, walking to the cabinet that alyssa's medications were in. While he took out alyssa's pills, clay shot a questioning look to alyssa but she only shook it off. Nick walked back to the girl and put two bottles down, filling a glass of water next. »it's almost nine« he said just seconds before his alarm rang. Everyone chuckled and alyssa took her meds while nick made eggs for breakfast for him and clay.