[10] see you soon

Alyssa woke up with some kind of weight on her chest. She looked down, it was nick laying on her, hugging her by the waist. Her fingers were tangled into his brown curls and his hat was on the floor.

»nick wake up« she whispered, shaking his shoulders a little. Her brother and his best friend were asleep on the beanbags, not even 6 feet away from them.

»no, thank you« he spoke in a low morning voice. She punched his head slightly »if we don't get our asses up right now, karl and noah will see us«

»umm i think it's too late for that...« he looked to the beanbags where karl was trying not to die of laughter while also trying not to wake up the other sleeping man.

»don't worry guys i took a picture« »you did not« alyssa sat up, so nick was forced to sit up aswell. that woke up her brother but there was nothing left to see.

 that woke up her brother but there was nothing left to see

After breakfast the group decited to do a goodbye stream later today, since they haven't really streamed exept a few one-person-only alt streams and karls group stream. Alyssa messeged her mods, and karl asked his mods for help aswell since he imagined that his and his friend's supporters will come watch aswell. alyssa than tweeted that she will be doing a stream with some suprise guests.

Before she started the stream the group made a seating arrangement. Karl and alyssa were on the gaming chairs and they brought two chairs from the kitchen for nick and noah to sit on. sapnap was on the far left, on his right was alyssa, than karl and foolish on the far right.

»hello chat« she smiled when her 'starting soon' timer hit zero. She turned on her camera and everyone was waving and smiling. There were different versions of 'hello's heard and alysssa went on wiith explaining what the group will be doing.

»okay so today we're gonna do truth or drink but you guys give us the truths for $5, as a donation« alyssa smiled. Sapnap, next to her, started cheering and veryone joined him. »alright we're gonna go from left to right, also... twitch we are all over 21!« she clapped her hands together »let's start« sapnap put up two bottles of liquor and a shot glass. He filled it and the first donation rang.

!tw: drinking!

your_moms_girlfriend donated $5 how many girlfriends have you had?
»two« sapnap chuckled and pushed the glass towards alyssa.

Anotherstupidbitch donated $6 who from the group is your favourite?
»karl jacobs« karl looked at her chuckling and she held his chin, turned his head towards the camera and kissed his cheek. He started giggling and sapnap only smiled and scoffed. There was a long 'eww' heard from foolish and alyssa only smiled while pushing the shot glass infront of karl.

Jennawastaken donated $10 who was the couple you were talking about on your private tweeter?
karl covered his head with his hands and started laughing. »wait what are they talking about« alyssa started chuckling with him. He only shook his head, uncovered his face and took the shot. »brrr« he shook his head »this is strong« There were gasps heard from foolish and sapnap when karl was re-filling the glass. They probably realized.