[24] unwillingly public

After the tweet about sapnap's girlfirend and everything that got trending there were a lot of people trying to figure out who the mysterious girl was. A lot of their guesses were pointed at alyssa. There were also some that thought it could be tina or sylvee, two of his close girl friends. Some even went through his highschool and collage pictures, trying to find someone he was close with. they found some girl named nina.
Nick saw those asumptions and called alyssa the day after he left ohio. The two talked about the situation and decited that it's best to figure stuff out in person. They booked alyssa a flight for october 13th. She was gonna come to florida and the two were gonna wait and see if things calm down. If they don't, they are gonna have to say something. Anything. Not because of them, but because a lot of girls that the 'fans' assumed were his girlfriend were getting a bunch of hate and even death threaths.

-

»hi« alyssa wrapped her hands aroung nick »hi« his muffled voice was heard as his face was burried in her neck. Clay had just drove her back to their house because they don't want anyone to see them in public together. The news are still new and alyssa saw a bunch of fans walking around the airport, one even recognized her but she told them that she was visiting her grandma. They just had to hope that they belived her.

»are you doing okay?« she stroked his hair, his head still burried in her neck. He nodded and pulled away. »are you? did you get a lot of hate?« alyssa shook her head no »no, it wasn't that bad... i got like one death threat and a few other ones. Don't worry it's nothing that i haven't had before« she sent him a sad smile. Clay, who was watching this binged in »that's sad, honestly. Im sorry« he walked to her and hugged her. she gladly hugged him back and responded »you kinda have to get used to it when you're a woman in this industry« when they pulled away clay was the one with a sad smile on his face. Not even a smile anymore.

»hi telly« another, british voice spoke. It was george. He came to florida ten days ago. »hi« she smiled and gave him a big hug »god, it's so nice to meet you« she added with a smile.
»yeah. It would've been nicer if it wasn't in this circumstances« he said as the two seperated. She only nodded with a sad smile on her face.

»c'mon let's get your stuff upstairs, yeah?« nick put a hand on alyssa's back and she nodded. He took her suitcase and they walked upstairs, to nicks room.

-

The first three days went by quickly. The internet was still the same. Even worse, actually. Than another two days went by. The three friends had an amazing time together but the things on the internet weren't dying down. And on the next day it didn't look that they were gonna die down any time soon.

»okay so this is not going anywhere« nick said as the four of them were sitting behind the kitchen table. He had his phone in his hand and twitter opened on it.
»yeah i think you two should figure this shit out on your own« clay sent both of them a bit of a sarcastic smile, both him and george stood up and walked upstairs.
»alright. So, what do we do?« alyssa asked and leaned forward.
»im gonna tell the truth« nick said. When he saw a conserned look on alyssa's face he worded it better »im gonna tweet that i have a girfriend but i won't tell them who it is« alyssa nodded.
»yeah i don't think we should go public already« nick agreed with his girlfriend. She scooted closer to him and they, together, put together a good tweet.