[12] getting used to it

Telly and sapnap had spend a week, calling every day. To foolish it had became ridiculous, how much they have talked to eachother. He knew that there was something going but he wanted for them to tell him temselves. However, the week after that sapnap had a very busy week so they only kept in touch through texts.

The two were on facetime, as soon as they both had the time, when nicks phone started ringing. It was an alarm. »meds time« he stopped the alarm and smiled at the camera. »are you serious?« she smiled. He had never checked in like that before. »yeah actually, you're 10 minutes late so get your ass up and go swallow those goffy ass meds« he chuckled. »yeah, yeah okay« she got up and walked to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and took her meds out of the kitchen cabinet. She put her phone on the counter »i need to see you do it or you didn't do it« she scoffed and leaned her phone on the microwave so she was in the frame. She took her meds and drank the rest of the water. »good job« he smiled and layed down on his bed. It was a little after 6pm to alyssa decited to make dinner.

Sapnap helped her choose a meal for her dinner and than he watched her for half an hour while she prepared it. they talked about meeting up soon, before september for sure. She than sat down at the dinning table and ate the food while she listned to sapnap ramble about his day and how him and dream got into a fight about something stupid.

»how are you doing though?« he asked when he finished talking about his day. »im okay« she couldn't force a smile on her face. »bellie...« he sat up and looked at her with a worrying face. »well i've been feeling kind of low. Like lower than usual.« sapnap only nodded. »i haven't had the energy to get out of bed. Noah had to actualy pick me up and carry me to the bathroom two days ago. The medications for deprerssion that the doctor gave me don't work that well with these new ones but when i called her she said that she could prescribe me any other ones. Also like this whole new daily schedule is alot and im still not used to it.«

»wait you need to exercise regulary tho, no?« alyssa nodded and looked down. »i was in a hospital over night because of it«

»alyssa...« his worry was now over his head. There was also saddness. He was hurt that was going through that. »im okay, nick really.« she looked back up, still picking her nails under the table. »you're not though« there was silence »i wish i could hug you« he than added. »me too« she wiped a tear that fell down her cheek.

messeges

Nick
hey man alyssa told me she hasn't been great
how is she now?

Noah
im gonna be honest, not the best

...