[14] the more the merrier

Alyssa woke up with an arm wraped around her and soft breathing on her neck. She carefuly released her hand from his grip. She tappedd her phone and checked the time. 7.48am. she sighed and cuddled back to the boy laying behind her.

»morning bellie« nick spoke with a low and quiet voice. »morning« she shifted around so she was looking at him, his arm now resting on her hip. »did i wake you?« she looked at him, his eyes were still closed. He shook his head »no, don't worry. What time is it? meds?« he slowly opened his eyes and was met with a smile »it's not even eight yet« she answered. »good« he pulled her closer and let her rest on his chest while he drew figures on her back.

The two finally got up a quarter to nine. Both of them showered, alyssa first, so when she was done she walked to the kitchen and started making eggs for breakfast. She was just donw when she heard someone walking over. »your hair is still wet, nick« she looked at the man that walked to her with a towel on his shoulders. He raised his shoulders and she gave him a death stare. He than took the towel and ruffled his hair with it. »better?« he grinned at her. she only rolled her eyes and smiled while putting the eggs on two plates. Nick took them to the table while alyssa took her meds out and brought them to the table, with two cups of tea aswell. she took the meds and nick put his hand up for a high five. »seriously?« she laughed and gave him the high five.

»so, any plans for today?« nick asked while they ate breakfast. Alyssa nodded and spoke up »ciara and eden are finally coming to visit. He left the hospital a few days ago and finally feels good enough to come here« she smiled and he smiled when he saw her happy. »noah is coming with them aswell. they'll probably sleep over, is that okay?« nick looked at her confused and laughed »it's your house bellie« »right« she laughed with him and they continued eating.

»oh!« nick sat up when the two were on the sofa two hours later »i have to ask you something.« he smiled and she curiously sat up aswell and turned to him. »yeah?«

»okay so, i know it's a long shot but my cousing from greece is getting married in two weeks and my whole family expects me to bring a date...« he looked from his hands up to her »...would you maybe be my date?« he was smiling at the end of the sentence. Not as much as she did though. »of course! When exacly?« »wait really?« he was almost suprised that she said yes. When she nodded he told her the details. »so we would leave on 22nd, so we can get used to the timezone by the 26th, for the wedding. We can stay after it aswell if you want. There's a family dinner planned for the 30th if you want to stay for it« both of their faces were full of happiness by that point. when she agreed and the two talked for a bit when alyssa finally got the guts to ask the question »so... is this like a date?« she looked down at her hands, smiling. He took her hands in his »do you want it to be?« she looked at him and slightly nodded. His world lit up.

»hello, hello, hello« ciara hugged her friend when she walked through the door. »finally« alyssa hugged her thightly. »hi bells« eden smiled and hugged her aswell. she than greeted her brother and the four walked to the living room. »okay guys so this is nick, he's staying here aswell« she introduced him without any labels.

»nice too meet you, im eden.« he shook his hand and nick nodded, smiling a bit »so are you her new kjæreste?« sapnap only looked at him confused. Alyssa hit edens chest »stop« nick sent her a questioning look and she only shook it off.

The group ordered in for lunch and while the Wright siblings and noah were waiting and talking in the living room, alyssa went to take her meds and nick went with her. while she was getting her pills, nick filled her a glass of water and put it on the counter. »can you tell me what eden said, because i've been stressing ever since you told him to stop. And what language even was that?« he spoke up. »it was norwegian. They have some family there« she took her meds and drank the water. He stood there and motioned with his hand for her to continue »he asked you if you were my boyfriend...« she lowered her voice at the end of the sentence, looking down at her hands. »oh did he now?« nick said with a teasing voice. He walked closer to her and took her hands in his, looking down at her. »yeah, yeah, fuck off« she smiled and led both of them back to the living room.