[15] florida

[on the phone: the person on the other side of the line will be talking in this writting]

»nick? You okay?« alyssa and nick were on facetime. Alyssa was working on her first merch designs while nick was first in a meeting for NRG and than needed to work on some paperwork. Right now, his head was in his hands and he was only seen because of the light coming from his monitor. »theo?« he put his hands on the table and looked at her with a slight smile. »what's up?« she asked with a sad smile.

»there's just so much stuff to do« he, again, hid his face with his hands. »i don't know how im gonna finish this in two days« alyssa was flying down to florida in two days so the two could be on the same plane to greece the next day. »hey, you can still work when im in florida. i can help you« she smiled and he returned the gesture. »and you need to take a break. You've been working for the whole day«
»but i need to finish...«
»you can finish it later. or tommorow, or the day after tommorow. If i got it right you need to finish the paperwork until september, but, you want to finish it until the 22nd.« nick was so grateful to have her in his life. She always put him back to reality and helped him stay calm or calm down. He nodded and turn off the computer. »let's get some water, yeah?« alyssa suggested and he nodded. Both of them got up and each went to their kitchens, getting a cold bottle of water. Nick sat in the kitchen while alyssa went to sit on the couch. There were footsteps heard on nicks side of the line.

»hi aly!« clay walked behind sapnap. he had face revealed to her two days ago since they were seeing eachother soon anyways. Clay didn't mind her knowing and alyssa was honoured to have been one of the few people that knew how he looked like. »i still can't get used to seeing your face« alyssa smiled »and not in a bad way obviously« the older boy on the other end of the line only chuckled and nodded. »alright i have to go film something. Bye aly!« »bye clay!« she smiled.
»it's still weird seeing you talk to my friends. Clay especialy« nick chuckled. There was some comftrable silence before alyssa spoke up again »im almost packed« she sang. Nick smiled at her »i haven't even looked at my closet. The only thing that im sure of taking is the suit we bought« this put a smile to both of their faces. Alyssa ran over the diamond on the necklece he gave her. she had been wearing it ever since she got it. it meant the world to her.

There was a quick knock on alyssa's door before it opened and noah looked in the room »we're going in like 30 minutes, okay?« alyssa hummed and he left the room. »what are you up too?« »we're having dinner at my parents place with the Wrights« »oh, okay. Say hi to ciara and eden for me?« alyssa smiled and nodded »alright i won't bother you anymore. I'll talk to you tommorow, okay?« »yeah« alyssa smiled and the call ended.

Alyssa got up and took a quick shower. She put on a cropped top and her favourite pair of pants aswell as some rings and, obviously, nicks necklece. She did a small, winged, brown eyeliner and mascara, tieing everything together with lipgloss. When she walked out of the room she saw noah leaning on the kitchen counter, ready to go. The two siblings than got in the car and drove to their parents house.

»awh my babies« their mom, veronica greeted the two sibling when they entered their childhood house. »hi momma« alyssa hugged her mom, aswell as her dad later on. noah did the same and they went to the living room, where the wright family was hanging out.

»hi rosanna!« alyssa ran to her second favourite woman in the world. Ciara and eden's mom. Whatever she couldn't tell her mom, she told rosanna. »jim!« she greeted their dad aswell. the two families were very close and did everything together. Well, they did everything together until five years ago.

They cought up and ate dinner. Everyone was enjoying themselfs and alyssa suddenly missed having the other family around. sure, she loved living with noah with a bit more freedome but she missed daily sleepovers with her best friend.