[18] the fairytale wedding

the morning of the wedding was quite varied. Alyssa got about three calls from cassia before she even woke up. Aperently, her makeup artist was running late so there wouldn't be enough time for her to do all of cassia's bridemaids make ups. That is when alyssa comes in. While nick was still sleeping she quickly got ready. He woke up eventualy and she told him she needed to go to the Karlis household to help cassia. Nick insisten on driving her, so she was there twenty minutes after cassia explained her situation. She did three of her bridemaids make up before the make up artist came. after, she stayed and help iron the dresses and prepare everything that they would need. About 4 hours before the start of the wedding alyssa went back to the floros household to get ready for the wedding.

When she came in nicks room, he was working on those NRG papers that he was complaining about. »hii« she hugged him from behind. He groaned and leaned back, her arms still around him »hi« he looked up . »do you need any help?« she walked to his right. She leaned her elbows on the table and looked at the papers on the computer. »would you?« he asked and she nodded with a smile. »sure but we have like one hour before we have to start getting ready. C'mon, scoot over« she bpushed him away a little and pulled over a chair from the corner of the room. The two started reading through paper. Alyssa read over the quickly and explained to him what it basicly means while nick made some notes to use them in the next meeting and signed them. they were done in a record time of 45 minutes.

Alyssa went to take a shower while nick ironed his clothes. When she was done they switched. Nick showered while she ironed her clothes and cleaned her shoes. She than did her make up and hair while nick did his. in the middle of that, some mess just kind of... appeared. Nick tripped over the box on the top of which there were clothes folded. They fell on the ground and both of them stepped on them at least twice. Alyssa than dropped her dry pouder and some of it fell on the floor.

However, two hours later, both of them looked decent. Nick, in his black suit, shirt and tie with some fancy shoes, aswell as that stupid black hat. Alyssa, in her gorgeous, black dress and heels, her hair and make up beautifully done. The girl took her black and gold purse and put her phone and lipstick in it. »heyy, can you put my necklece back on?« she walked over to nick, who was tieing his tie. He nodded and stepped behind her, and helped her with the necklece. »you look gorgeous« he smiled at her through the mirror. She smiled back and turned to him. »you look handsome« she fidgeted with his tie. He just watched her for a second, before pressing a kiss on her fourhead.

Alyssa and nick arrived at the venue about half an hour before the actual wedding. As soon as they arrived they saw an a little too familiar face. Xan. »hi you two« he glanced at nick but kept his eyes on alyssa. »looking as gorgeous as always« he winked at her. sapnaps hand slipped to alyssa's waist and he sent xan a death look »she does, doesn't she« the two started walking to the building »όταν πίνεις κάπου σε μια γωνιά, αυτά θα είναι τα χέρια μου γύρω από το σώμα της« [when you drink somewhere in a corner, those will be my hands around her body] xan said with a smirk on his face aas the two walked pass him. Nick took his hand off alyssa and grabbed xan by his colar. »i know this is your sister's wedding, but if you touch her i will fucking kill you« he pushed him back and walked back to alyssa. »c'mon the wedding will start soon« he put his hand on her upper back and lead her inside. She wanted to ask what that was about but he thought faster than her »i'll explain later, okay« he smiled and she did it back.

When they walked in, a waiter offeres them champane. Nick took one while alyssa politley declined. The two walked further in the venue and saw nick mom and stepdad. The two walked over and started conversation. About ten minutes later, the announced the start of the wedding. Everyone started heading to the main part of the venue. They all sat down, nick, alyssa and his parents in the second row, since they were close.