[13] i hate suprises

The next morning noah helped his sister get up and everything was the same as yesterday. Everything, but the calls from nick. Karl did check up on her as he prosmised his friend but he was filming that day so he didn't have that as much time as him to call.

»hey have you heard from nick at all today?« alyssa asked noah while she helped him make lunch. He shook his head »why?« »he said that he would at least text when he could« alyssa stired the soup. »im sure he's just busy. He said that they'd be filming a new manhunt« alyssa nodded.

The two ate lunch and continued talking about random stuff. After they just watched the tv and planned on ordering in for dinner. Healthy stuff of course. That was until alyssa's phone rang. It was a quarter to six. She looked at the callers id, it was nick.

»hi? Everything okay?« she picked up. »yeah, why?« »you said that you couldn't call« »yeah, right. I got a few spare minutes right now« there were muffled trafic noises in the backround. »wait are you driving?« »yeah clay needed me to go to the store to get something« he had to make up an excuse. Alyssa only hummed and took a sip of her tea. »you have to take your meds in fifteen minutes« she could hear his smile. »yeah don't worry i'll take them« he nodded to himself »yeah i'll make sure« he said quieter. »sorry? I didn't hear that« »oh nothing there's just some douche that can't drive« alyssa chuckled and heard a muffled gps voice »hey, i've gotta go. See you soon, byee« he rushed his words and hung up before alyssa could say anything. Soon?

Before she could overthink it noah jumped on the couch, on the spot next to her. »fucking hell« both of them started laughing, more like chuckling. »so i know that we wanted to order in but i have to go to mom and dad's because they somehow broke the tv again« he explained and alyssa only chuckled, shaking her head. Their parents house was about half an hour car drive away from the Brown siblings house. »alright i'll just order for both of us and put your food in the fridge« noah agreed and the two took her phone, ordering their food. Soon after noah went to his room and minutes later came out with a bag. Alyssa didn't question it and they said their goodbyes.

She was scrolling through her phone when she heard a knock on the door. »just a second!« she got up and went to get her wallet from her room. She than walked to the door and opened it, with a $20 bill in hand. »hi...« her voice lowered and she stood there in shock, her mouth agape. Infront of her wasn't a delivery person. It was a 5'10, brown haired man, dressed in a comfy hoddie and shorts, with that stupid hat on his head. It was nick.

»hi bellie« he chuckled at her. Her eyes started watering and she ran up to him, hugging him thightly. »hi« she whispered, hugging his torso. »hi« he smiled while stroking her hair and just holding her. He missed being near her.

»what the fuck are you doing here« she slightly pushed him when she took a step back. she wiped the tears from her cheeks. »you know, just checking that you'll take your meds« he smiled. And right after that his alarm went off. They both chuckled and alyssa invited him in. They went to the kitchen and the girl took her meds out of the top left cabinet. She put the prescripted amount of each on her hand while nick poured her a glass of water. He handed her the glass and she smiled, taking her meds after.

»woo« he silently cheered and hugged her. She only smiled and hugged him back. the two than moved to the couch and sat next to eachother, alyssa's body turned to his. »so why are you really here?« she looked at him and put her hands on her thighs. He looked at her and moved his body so he was now facing her.

»i wanted to be with you and help you with everything, you know?« he looked at her hands, putting his just inches away from hers and kept looking down. She smiled at him, not that he saw that. »i care about you, alyssa« he looked up at her and they both smiled. Her eyes were starting to get teary again so she hugged him and burried her head in the crook of his neck. The two just cuddled for another ten minutes both of them enjoying eachother parents. Nick was leaned on the armrest, stroking her hair and carresing her upper back. alyssa rested her head on his chest and drew figures on his bicep. The two were comftrable witch eachother. They didn't need to talk to understand how they felt.