[7] trending

The next morning everything went back to normal.

»you holding up okay?« foolsih walked over to his sister and put his arm around her shoulders, shaking her a little. She nodded and gave him a cup of coffee »thanks« he kissed her hair and than ruffled it. she smiled and poured herself coffee aswell.

»can i get some?« sapnap walked in the kitchen. »pour it yourself« she walked to the living room and sat on the couch next to karl.

»hey, is ciara okay? She just said that she'll have to take some time off. I, of course, was okay with it and we don't really know eachother so i didn't want to seem rude or anything.« karl explained while holding alyssa's coffee so she could pull a blanket up.

»oh yeah, it's just some family stuff. I can't say too much about it, but i promise she's gonna be okay« she smiled and took her coffee back. »are you guys filming today?« she took a sip of her drink.

»yeah me and noah are gonna be in a mrbeast video. Nick is staying here. He said he has to work on some merch stuff. Are you gonna be okay?« karl knew that they aren't on the best terms but he hoped that they would start getting along.

»yeah i'll be fine don't worry« the two continued talking about the filming and plans for the next week. The two siblings were planning on staying a bit longer to be there for karl's birthday on the 19th and than leave on the 21th.

/meanwhile on the internet/

Foolish and Karl left soon after his and alyssa's coversation. The girls stayed downstairs and watched a few movies while sapnap was in his room. At around 2pm he got hungry and finally left his room.

»do we have anything to eat« he walked down the stairs. »open the fridge and look for yourself«

»okay i know i said 'you can hate me tomorrow' but i didn't think you'd take it literaly« he lowered the tone.

»oh i think you're bigger on the hating part« she stood up and started walking towards the kitchen. He scoffed and opened the fridge »am i not right mr. 'i can't let myself like you too much because you're my friend's sister'« she closed the fridge and looked at him. »for someone who 'can't let himself like me' you sure seemed very caring last night«

»oh im sorry was i suppost to leave you screaming and crying alone?!« he stepped closer to her. »And you're still wearing the damn necklace so don't pretend that you hate me that much aswell« he was now standing right infront of her, pointing at her necklace. She studied his face, first his eyes, all the spots on his face and his lips. He studied her. He wanted to name all the brown tones in her eyes and count every eyelash. »whatever i'll order a pizza« he stepped back and she walked to her room with a scoff.

»we're back!« alyssa heard a voice from downstairs a little after 9pm. She walked downstairs and hugged her brother and karl.

»how was it?« she smiled when she saw that noah had some kind of slime in his hair. »amazing, as you can see« he laughed.

»how were you two though? What the hell weere you doing?« karl snickered. »what do you mean« she was very confused seeing that there was no reason for him to say anything like that.

»i do not belive that you weren't on twitter in the last« her brother looked at his phone »nine hours that we weren't here«

»can you show me what the hell you are talking about« »yeah i would like to know aswell« sapnap, that was leaning on the kitchen door frame, said probably overhearing their conversation. He walked over to the group while noah pulled up twitter, showing them the trending hashtag.

»tellnap?!«

»tellnap?!«

»please don't tell me that it is what i think it is« alyssa took the phone out of her brothers hands and scrolled through the hashtag. »'i want someone to look at me like sapap looks at telly?!'« her voice got progressively louder »how the fuck do you look at me?!«

»i don't fucking know!« he bit back »give me that« he took the phone from her hands and looked at the hashtag himself. »it's because of the stupid polaroid photo.« he threw the phone back to foolish.

»it's not that bad, you guys just chill out« karl started calming them down. »it's just a ship, you know that they don't last long« »actually... karlnap, dreamnotfound, tnt duo-« »foolish. Not helping!«

»i just don't understand why us. It would literely be better if they shipped you two« she pointed at her brother and the man she was being shipped with.

»whatever. Im going to bed« nick left the group. »i know you guys like don't like eachother but at this point, he's being dramatic« karl walked to the kitchen and took a water out of the fridge.

Ash talks:
I know it's a short chapter but no new chapters today ):