[4] tencion

»hey do you know anyone that could mod for me? its been thight and i couldn't stream for a while because i didn't have enough mods« karl asked when him and alyssa were sitting on the couch. She looked up and already knew the answer »yeah actualy a friend of mine, ciara, is looking for some more job opportunitys. She's planning on moving soon and needs the money« she explained.

»could you ask her about it? i can put in some more money if needed, i just need more mods« »yeah of course, wait let me give you her number and discord« she nodded and sat closer to karl. As said, she gave him her contacts and told him more about her.

»hey do you wanna go to the gym with me in like an hour?« alyssa interupted herself so she wouldn't forget it.

»as much as i hate going to the gym i would go, but i have to go to the beast warehouse. We're filming today« he smiled apologeticly. »sapnap has been dying to go though! You could ask him?«

»yeah no thanks. I can't stand him« she scoffed »yeah i still don't understand why you two don't get along« »he's just so annoying! And he always talks back and he just can't accept being wrong«

»reminds me of someone« her brother appeared behind her. »fuck's sake noah!« she put her hand on her chest. The two men just laughed and the younger than continued »im being serious though. A few hours in the gym won't kill you. and you don't need to talk« »it is advised« »you can just listen to music«

»fine« as soon as she agreed the other two cheered »but if he doesn't want to go i wont beg him. Just so you know«

Alyssa walked downstairs in her gym set; black shorts and sports bra and a hoddie over it, awell as her bag. Her hair was in a bun, black headphones on her neck and there was a waterbottle in her hand, which she was now going to re-fill. When she walked in the kitchen she saw sapnap eating a bowl of cereal. At 3.24pm.

»karl said that you've been wanting to go to the gym. Im leaving in 10 minutes if you wanna come« she opened the cap of her bottle and started filling it.

»and why would i want to do that? You always talk shit to me« he scrolled on his phone. Alyssa scoffed »well im sorry for trying to actualy communicate with you instead of ignoring you« she closed the bottle and went to her room to get her phone.

»i'll be waiting in the car!« he yelled before he could hear the door close. He than got changed, took his sports bag and went to the car. He got there just a minute before the girl and put his bag in the backseats in the meantime.

»you were serious« alyssa put her bag in the backseats aswell and than sat on the drivers seat. Before she could drive off without him, sapnap jumped in the passinger seat and the two drove over to the gym.

[i swear my editing gets better just ignore this]

About an hour in, alyssa decited to do pull-ups. The only problem was that the bar was almost twice as tall as her. When she jumped she almost got it but slipped at the end, everytime. She looked around for any kind of a step or just something she could step on but she didn't find anything useful. At this point sapnap was just done with bench pressing weights and he was taking a water break.

Just before alyssa was about to give up she looked at the mirror infront of her and saw sapnap looking at her. »for fucks sake can you help me up and stop staring«

»what?« he looked at her a bit embarresed with a slightly red tint on his cheeks. »you heard me« she motioned for him to come over to her. He awkwardly stood up, walked over and stood behind her.

»god, stop being so awkward« she took his hands and placed them on her waist. »im gonna jump and you help okay?« »yea-« before he could properly answer she jumped and he helped her up. When she was up, she muttered a 'thanks' and sapnap walked back over to where his next set was.

Alyssa didn't want to admit that when his hands touched her skin, she wanted to puke. The problem is that it wasn't because she was sick of him, it was butterflys filling her stomach.

Every now and than one of the two would look at the other and almost everytime they would make eye contact. Both of them were getting annoyed to the point that when sapnap looked at alyssa she walked over to him and pulled down his headphones and 'asked' him to stop. He just smirked and continued with the workout but he got just as annoyed when she looked at him.

Until 9pm the two haven't said anything else exept »im done can we go« and »mhm«. When they got home they didn't speak. Alyssa went to her room and sapnap made a protein shake. A little before 9 foolish came to her room and said that the have ordered pizza. That's when she came downstairs and was pulled into the conversation.

»oh! I texted ciara and she said that she can start tommorow« karl told alyssa when she came downstairs. »She seems nice aswell« »im glad« alyssa smiled.

»soo you got any plans for tomorrow?« foolish smiled and passed his sister a plate with a pizza slice. She gave him a death stare and mouthed 'stop' 'no'.

»what's tomorrow?« karl asked and took bite of his pizza slice.

»what?! You didn't tell them?« foolish gasped and slapped his mouth. »it's the big 21!« he turned to his two friends. Both of them were suprised, karl more exited and sapnap just confused. Karl imidietly started making plans.

»okay so like there's this amazing restaurant not to far from here, i can make a reservation right now, and after we could go to this bar, in which a lot of good bands play-« »okay, okay, karl breathe« alyssa laughed. »im really glad that you are that exited but i wasn't really planning on doing anything« karl than tilted his head with a 'are you serious' look. »okay, maybe we could go for a drink« she agreed and karl started cheering and looking for the best bars »but nothing fancy please!« alyssa exclaimed after him as he ran to the kitchen.

Right as karl left to go to the kitchen sapnap got up, took his keys and muttered that he's going out. None of them questioned it since he has done that before in the last couple of days. The only difference was that he seemed to be more in a rush than usualy.

ash talks:
okay feedback? what do we think of the story so far? (it really helps if you guys comment (: )

love you all c: