Chapter 30 - Y/N

That night, I showed Pietro to his room which was opposite mine. It didn't have as much personalisation as the rest of our rooms did but he had been dead, or so we thought.

"Ok so this is you, my bedroom is opposite yours, Wanda's is to the left of mine." I informed Pietro.

"Ok." He replied, opening the door.

"It's a bit plain, that's meant to be a guest but we could go out sometime and personalise it a bit more." I said, feeling slightly bad. Pietro obviously noticed and hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"It's perfect, don't worry Printsessa." I nodded, smiling.

"Do you wanna hang out for a bit in my room?" I asked

"I would love to." Pietro smiled, he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked into my room. I keep saying room, most of them are suites and big ones at that. Pietro belly flopped onto my bed, I laughed and flopped beside him.

"Do you wanna watch TV?" I asked

"Sure, you choose the movie." Pietro smiled

"Why? Because you're too indecisive to choose?" I smiled

"Yup, I'm leaving the difficulty of choosing the movie to you." He smirked.

"You're so thoughtful." I said sarcastically, chuckling.

I turned on the TV, selecting Y/F/M.

"Good choice." Pietro murmured, his hand on my waist. I had noticed that Pietro liked casual touch and I didn't have any problem with that-I actually really liked it.

"Have you ever watched it?" I asked

"No, but I want to be supportive." He grinned, I smiled and kissed his cheek, lying down next to him. I wriggled into his chest, feeling his ribs expand as he breathed. Pietro wrapped me up in his arms, kissing my head as we watched.