Chapter 29 - Pietro

As soon as Y/N and I came into view, there was silence. Clint stood up, Tony blinked, Y/N went over to Bruce and wrapped him in a tight hug and Wanda ran over. She slapped my face, in the same place Y/N did. Both of them were pretty strong, they hurt. Wanda then hugged me, I kissed her cheek and hugged her back tightly. It felt good to be back. Wanda asked me about everything: how I died, how I came back etc.

"Sit down, I'll get you a drink." Clint said, looking mildly shocked. I sat down on the couch as Y/N sat down next to me, I put my arm around her shoulder and she relaxed her head on my chest. I smiled gently.

"So you two are together?" Tony asked. I predicted Y/N eye roll a few seconds before it happened.

"Bit slow for a genius Dad." She said sarcastically

"So that's a yes then." Tony frowned, "Pietro, come with me." I looked at Y/N, confusedly.

"Go on then," She sighed "But Dad, don't you dare do the big 'you hurt her, I'm going to kill you' thing." She shouted as we left into the corridor.

"I'm going to do the big 'you hurt her, I'm going to kill you' thing by the way." Tony informed me quietly. I chuckled, like father like daughter I guess. "Ok so, that basically summed it all up. If you harm her, hurt her or are generally a bad person to her, I won't kill you, I'll just hurt you really bad, and then Steve will do the same, Thor will do the same and then Nat will kick your ass so hard, you're finished. Basically we'll all make your life a living hell. Got it?"

"Yes sir." I replied respectfully, walking back to the main room.

"Did he do the big speech then?" Y/N whispered to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yup." I looked down at her, smiling.

"Was it ok?" She asked

"How ok do you think the big speech could go?" I smirked at her. She sighed and hit my chest lightly.

"Ok then, who wants drinks?" Nat announced, it was met with a chorus of cheers from the group. Y/N laughed, I looked at her wondering how I got so lucky. Wanda looked over at me. You had to go for the one who didn't flirt back. I smiled at her and kissed Y/N, she laughed and kissed me back.