"I imagined you in a bikini and you looked hot in it" Jungkook winked at him.

Tae blinked his eyes raging in anger, his tongue tip literally had green words "You pervert, how can a man be so shameless like you?"

Tae refused to believe, this is the same man who is treated like a noble gentleman for the outside world and he didn't have any scandal and he is a one man guy. Taehyung didn't once see his husband eyeing someone other than their eyes then how can he behave like a totally different person to him.

Jungkook didn't lower his cheeky smile "If it is not this shameless man then how could you get the baby form?"

"Scoundrel, talking to you is a waste of time" Tae is done with his behavior.

Jungkook pulled him on his lap and nosed the bread cheeks "You unleash every side I have in me and I am proud to show it to you without any hesitation."

"These sugary words of yours is what made me fall for you" Tae thought and peeped at him without saying anything.

"What is my baby saying?" Jungkook patted the tummy gently and suddenly a mere thought of them getting hurt changed his face "Sorry, appa was careless, I would have taken you to our home way before, did you get scared?"

Tae realized his husband was getting emotional, he pulled Jungkook to his chest remembering the fear they went through "Appa is so sorry and I promise on my life, hereafter I will not let anyone hurt you, I will protect you and your Amma."

Jungkook touched his cheeks and felt wet, it was not his tears but Taehyung. He wiped his own tears and pressed his head more into the chest "It became slightly big, Does this have milk?"

Tae's expression changed, he was feeling bad for not being careful and making Jungkook worry and again older finds every way to be a pervert.

"Can I share your milk with our baby?"

Tae pulled him back by gripping his hair "Seriously?"

They both had teary eyes but Jungkook likes the glare younger is giving, he doesn't like when Tae cries and the glaring look makes him feel like Tae is being himself.

Instead of scolding, Tae wiped the corner of the eyes which had a little drop of tear "I'm sorry, we are fine now"

Jungkook nodded then gently placed him on the bed, he laid beside him supporting his head by the elbow "We all will be busy with the office and if you want something ask Raman Anna or Grandma."

Tae agreed and fell asleep being close to Jungkook.
------------

Jin prepared dinner with the help of Raman and they called other family members.

Namjoon sat between Jin and Grandma, Tae and Jungkook sat opposite to them and Ha-joon beside, Raman served the dishes.

"Grandma, Mom cooks well, not like Taehyung but still his cooking is good." Jungkook said, taking a bite.

"Jin's cooking is better than Taehyung." Namjoon glared at his son "What? You like your wife's cooking then I like mine" he titled his head when Jin nudged his shoulder to eat silently.

Tae looked at both father and son. "Right, now I know why Jungkook is like this." he thought, and continued eating.

"Is there any competition going on? Just eat silently, acting like your grandfather" Grandma scolded both of them.

"Ok, the whole generation is like that." Tae shook his head, thinking.

"Tae, stay on the ground floor so you don't have to strain yourself by walking on the stairs." Grandma said.