Chapter 12

Taehyung hadn't left a single message for younger the whole day, it was already 6 pm which made Jungkook nervous, thinking what might had happened? It hadn't happened that elder wouldn't text or call him, these days.

Mrs. Kim called Jungkook, so he went downstairs but wasn't expecting to see elder there, he was surprised. Taehyung came near Jungkook who was standing afar from him and embraces younger in a hug. "How are you?" He whispered. "I'm fine. Why didn't you tell me?" Younger mumbled. "For surprise." Taehyung kissed younger's forehead and parting from the hug.

"You came so suddenly." Mr. Kim stated. "I missed you guys." Taehyung shrugged.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know." Mrs. Kim teased looking at Jungkook. ''Ma, I'm hungry." Taehyung broke her teasing. "What do you want to have?" Mrs. Kim was worried. "How about Japchae?"

"Go freshen up. I'll make Japchae for you." Mrs. Kim announced entering kitchen. Taehyung followed his Ma's order and went to his room, as soon as he was in front of his room it dawned upon him, Jungkook was using his room. They had never shared same room before.

Jungkook was helping Mrs. Kim to set the table when Taehyung came after freshening up. He joined his Pa who was watching some kind of show in the T.V. After a while Mrs. Kim came to call the duo for dinner.

"Are you both leaving tomorrow?" Mrs. Kim voiced her thoughts. "I'll let you know in morning." Taehyung answered. "Why did you went London?" Mr. Kim asked. "It's for the collaboration project. We wanted to complete the ground work soon but there was some complications on their side, I had to be present there." Taehyung firmly spoke.

"If they continue this than cancel the deal, upper hand is ours, right?" Mr. Kim seemed excited to talk about business after awhile. "We do, it would be nice if deal happens as our other businesses will also get opportunity to flourish there." Taehyung conclude finishing his meal and waiting for others to do the same. "Isn't it some fashion type of project? You can get help from Kookie, he works in same industry and better than you and your three piece." Mr. Kim again spoke making other two on the table laugh while Taehyung sulked. "Aren't you getting hyper for you old age?" Taehyung shuts up his Pa with the one sentence.

Sitting on lounge with his family gave a sense of peace to Taehyung, as always his Pa was busy with television while his Ma and husband were interacting with each other on whispers, he could here nothing. "Let's play Jenga." Taehyung excitedly shouted bring out the game in his hand which was kept in his room, passing his Pa who was in one sitter reaching to Ma who would definitely agree with him. "Yes, let's play it's been a long that we played." She called Jungkook who was sitting on the sofa next to her.

"Let's play on team. I am pairing with Kookie." Mrs. Kim took Jungkook's hand on her and went near the table where Taehyung was setting up the game. "What will winner get?" Mr. Kim asked sitting opposite his wife. "1 Million." Mrs. Kim spoke shocking Jungkook. "You are still on debt with 8 Million." Mr. Kim spoke again shocking younger of them. Seeing younger's confusion Taehyung spoke, "Ma and Pa daily have card matches and bet on cash, Ma hasn't paid Pa for her bet." 

Jungkook was speechless but it felt nice listening to that thinking one day they would be doing same too. Yes, he was gradually accepting Taehyung as his life partner thinking about future with him walking on same road with elder though their path are different still meeting in one mid point which feels home to both and leading life together. 

"How about mowing the lawn?" Taehyung spoke getting nod from Mr. Kim and Jungkook. "It is then." And started to remove the wooden pieces. At the end Mrs. Kim's team lost after playing for half an hour. "I'll provide you necessary equipment." Saying that Mr. Kim went to his room.  "Bear clean the mess before going to bed." Mrs. Kim to hurried to her room to play their card game which she was losing. 

"How were you?" Taehyung spoke collecting the pieces. "Did you enjoyed your stay here?" Jungkook who was sitting in same position while playing the game stood up to help elder clean. "Ma and Pa are so loveable, I can stay with them here too." Jungkook smiled. "For that I need to retire, which will be after 25- 30 years only. So you have to wait with me." He joked. "You are retiring so soon?" Younger gasped. "I have already worked for 13 years and next 30 years add 43 years of working and that would be enough for us." Taehyung got up as the mess was now cleaned up. "Let's go, I am sleepy." Taehyung said seeing younger yawn. Jungkook just followed elder. 

"I'm taking the couch." He spoke taking a pillow and a blanket from the cupboard. "We can share the bed too." Jungkook hesitantly spoke. "I know we are getting comfortable with each others presence and I don't want to lose that." Taehyung spoke laying down on the couch. "Me too." Younger mumbled. "Also, we will be going back tomorrow." Elder said closing his eyes he wants to stay one more day but didn't wanted to mess younger schedule. "We can stay tomorrow if you don't have that much of work load." Younger carefully presented his opinion. "Let's do that, then. I'll take you to visit different places then." He excitedly spoke. "Good night."

"Good Night, Tae" Jungkook mumbled he had never used sweet names for Taehyung, it felt nice while calling him with sweet names.

Next day, after having breakfast young couple had left for their own travel.