Chapter 15

It was 8 am when Jungkook came down but there was no trace of Taehyung. He looked all around the house elder wasn't there. He might have gone office since the work was left from Friday, thinking that he also went back to his room. After awhile he went to the live room and chatted with his fans.

Around 8:30 pm Taehyung came back to find Jungkook on the living room watching some kind of show. "Hey." He greeted. But didn't get any reply as Jungkook was too immersed in the t. v. "I said Hi." Taehyung shook others shoulders getting Jungkook's attention. "Hmm Hi." Turning his head towards Taehyung he greeted back. "How was your day?" He further inquired. "Nothing special just meetings and paper works. And how was yours?" Taehyung questioned back. "Nothing special. You weren't here when I woke up and I was bored, went live and did some singing." 

"Oh, When is your comeback date? I was meaning to ask but it always got jumbled in between." Taehyung expressed. "It's on 7th May." Jungkook replied. "Oh, It's in Twenty days from now. So you will be super busy from tomorrow right?" Taehyung face was withering as if he was sad only thinking about that. "Yeah. But I'll come home." Jungkook spoke slowly. "I have heard you are always in the company when you have comeback." Taehyung further spoke opening his suit. 

"That's right cause I didn't had anyone back in the house so I would just practice more and more but now I have you so I will be home around 11pm. And you will have to get dinner from Jin hyung's , again." Jungkook completed.  "That's not a problem. I'll get to meet Aera too. Are you again going on diet?" He further inquired. "No I'll have anything I can as I will be doing dance practice and gym diet won't be necessary." 

"Go freshen up. I'll heat up the food." Jungkook left towards the kitchen while Taehyung went to his room to freshen up. Taehyung was all dressed in black when he came back to the dinning table. Jungkook had plated the food. "What do you think about kids?" Taehyung  questioned out of the blue which lead Jungkook to choke on his food. "I have not much interaction with kids so I don't know." Jungkook replied. "What do you think about Aera? Did you like her?" Elder questioned. "Hmm she is cute and naughty too." 

"So will you  want to spent some time with her?" Jungkook just nodded so that other could continue his talk. "She might come here this Friday as Joon hyung has planned  a little vacation for both of them. So I just wanna know if you like kids or not." Taehyung expressed. "I don't have any problem in that." Jungkook spoke. Taehyung started to gather the plates as both of them have finished their food. 

Jungkook was sitting in the living room while Taehyung cleaned the dishes. "Come here." Jungkook patted the sit next to him. Taehyung sat near him. As soon as he sat down Jungkook put the earphone in elders ear. "What?.." Taehyung couldn't complete his next word as tune started to play.  "How is it do you like it?" He asked Taehyung. "It's very well balanced your voice and the tunes are harmonizing and lyrics are nice.  Did you write it?" Taehyung stated. 

"Yes, I wrote it, with my team. Do you wanna listen to others?" Jungkook questioned. Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook played the songs for Taehyung. "Can I listen to 3rd song again?" Taehyung requested. "Of course. I can send it to you if you want." Jungkook stated to which he received a nod. 

It felt nice making someone close to him preview his work, no one except his team or some of his industry friend has listened his music before its release as he wasn't that close with his parents also they didn't show any interest in his work neither did he give it a go. As soon as he was granted permission to become an idol he was over the moon trying for different auditions with school, he became super busy.

As he started to gain fame, parents became more important but never have his parents came to his any of the show, concert or anything related to his work, in his 10 year long journey. He doesn't have any expectations, his parents will ever be there for him. But now he has someone for himself, who always keeps him first in every aspects of their life. 

"You don't seem to have work today?" Jungkook expressed as elder wasn't going to his office room like he usually does. "You want me to leave?" Taehyung questioned. "No, that's not what I meant, usually you go to your office after dinner so it's more like curiosity." 

"I have completed the necessary work. I need your opinion on some matters related to work." Taehyung said. "What can I advise you with in business matter?" Idol spoke. "I didn't said I need your help on business. It's just that our company every year organizes private fund raising party for donation which is donated in 'The Daejuah Orphanage' We have been doing it for around 15 years. But this time the proposal team has suggested how about inviting people from entertainment industries for larger donation. So I personally want to know from you that are people in this industry interested for such activities?" Taehyung finished.

"Personally, I make donation for some specific things like child care, cancer aid, child education, etc. And other people also some how do the same too. If you are going to invite celebrities than the event will be public gaining much attention. But would the people who have been engaged with this activity be disappointed that those celebrities will take all the shine of the party that they have been doing for good cause. It might get the name of publicity stunt too." Jungkook concluded now meeting elders eyes.

Taehyung excitedly gave a peck on youngers cheeks. "I knew it, you would make a wise decision." Taehyung spoke while holding others hands on his own. "Were you testing me just now?" Younger flared his nose in anger. "No no." Elder hurriedly spoke . " It's just that I also didn't like the idea of making the event public and I didn't have a solid reason to deny it. So I asked you and If you have counted me benefit of making the event public then you would get the first invitation."