Chapter 182 Extra 09

"Hello, Manager Tang is out and cannot be reached at the moment." On October 3rd, Tang Huai and Yu You headed to the Arctic Ocean happily, and Xie Yunshu answered the phone with a headache.

Now that Tang Huai has left, Xie Yunshu is in charge of the affairs of Sola Island. Things like advertising cooperation and regional inspections can be decided, but state diplomacy needs to be considered a lot.

In the past half month, Korea has wanted to open trade more than once. In addition, a diplomatic mission was sent to visit...

Xie Yunshu contacted Tang Huai. It's just that Tang Huai has a temper, and in addition to the intimate trip, he directly postponed the Korean matter.

Xie Yunshu had no choice but to implement the dragging formula.

"This is Datang's recent financial statements..."

The phone hung up, and the little assistant handed over a stack of reports. Now that Tang Huai is away, he needs to deal with Datang's accounts.

Xie Yunshu rested for a while, and continued to read the accounts of Datang.

Xie Yunshu is a smart butler-type AI, and Datang accounts are cumbersome. This is one of his favorite jobs, and it is not boring at all.

Xie Yunshu worked from nine o'clock in the morning to three o'clock in the afternoon, and then packed up, preparing to inspect Sola Island.

Xie Yunshu walked out of the office building, and a woman in black suspenders was waiting at the entrance of Sai.

"Mr. Xie..."

After seeing Xie Yunshu, the woman got up quickly. Judging from the mineral water bottle next to her, she had been waiting here for a long time.

"Ms. Zhou, you can ask the bodyguard to inform you." When the two sides met, Xie Yunshu was very helpless.

This is a beautiful woman in her twenties with a slim waist and plump hips. She is none other than Zhou Yuanyuan who came here three years ago.

After three years of development, Zhou Yuanyuan switched from Xianyu Live to Mengxiong. She has perseverance and perseverance. She became famous on the Internet with her song "Autumn Water" half a year ago. This is her opportunity. After half a year of development, she is now a well-deserved sister in the Chinese live broadcast industry.

Three years ago, Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying came to Datang to broadcast live. Zhou Yuanyuan liked Xie Yunshu. At that time, she was busy with her career and could only put all her girlish thoughts in her stomach. After returning to China, Zhou Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yingying went their separate ways due to different ideas.

Zhou Yuanyuan took three years to get her current status. I have a career, but the former youth is branded in my heart like a silhouette. Zhou Yuanyuan struggled for half a year before coming to Datang again for vacation.

Zhou Yuanyuan has a clear purpose and has been in Datang for five days.

"You can call me Yuanyuan...Mr. Xie, these are the new DL limited edition sneakers that just came out." Zhou Yuanyuan picked up a shoe box from the steps in front of the Datang office building.

This pair of shoes was purchased directly from abroad at a price of 20,000 US dollars, and the global limited edition is 5,000 pairs.

The packaging of the shoes is exquisite, and the meaning behind it is obvious.

Three days ago, Zhou Yuanyuan confessed her love to Xie Yunshu once, but was declined by Xie Yunshu. This time... she mustered up a lot of courage.

After finishing speaking, Zhou Yuanyuan looked at Xie Yunshu expectantly.