Chapter 18

"Lao Chen's sister-in-law is taking Allergen now. I heard that the effect is very good. I want to go back and try it." Zhao Hongxia smoothed the sheets and said with some hesitation.

Old Chen's real name is Chen Fenglian, and she lives in the same community as Xiao Shengguo and the others. Now she is retired at home, and she keeps asking for square dances when she has nothing to do. She has a good relationship with Zhao Hongxia and is a good friend of Zhao Hongxia in her later years. Allergan is a health-care biological company, mainly engaged in natural medicine, health product development, medical equipment and other industries related to health care. There are more than 600 in the country, and it is a well-known health care brand.

Now Chen Fenglian's sister-in-law has become an agent for Allergan, and when she has nothing to do, she helps Zhao Hongxia buy some products for her health. Zhao Hongxia refused at first, but now that time has passed, her thoughts have begun to loosen.

"Health care products are all lies. My son won't let me mess around with him." Xiao Shengguo frowned again when Zhao Hongxia mentioned Allergan. Nowadays, people talk about scams about health care products on TV every day. We seem to be very smart, but why are we getting so old and becoming confused?

"Xiao Wang passed away last month, and I'm not feeling well. You said that you are a very born person, and this disease comes when you say it... We are getting older, and we need to pay attention to this part of our body and prevent it."

Zhao Hongxia glanced at Xiao Shengguo and said dullly. The Xiao Wang she talks about is a square dancer in the community. He is fifty-eight years old this year, five years younger than Zhao Hongxia. Xiao Wang usually dressed up in a fancy way. I hadn’t seen him for a while, but then I heard someone mention that Xiao Wang died of cancer.

A person who is usually healthy and healthy just left so suddenly? Zhao Hongxia was quite frightened, and the older she was, the more she cherished her life. Now she strictly followed the health-preserving recipes for three meals a day, for fear that something might happen to her. Seeing that his condition was not right, Xiao Shengguo and his son decided to take this cross-country trip after thinking about it. The two stayed outside for more than half a month, Xiao Shengguo thought that Zhao Hongxia had adjusted her mentality, why did she bring up Erjian again now?

"Didn't your son get you a physical examination card? It's the highest VIP. We have a physical examination every three months now, so there's nothing we can't prevent." Xiao Shengguo didn't like her whining, but Zhao Hongxia was in menopause now, so there was nothing she could do about it. Come hard. After thinking about it, Xiao Shengguo stated the facts. The physical examination card was just issued half a year ago and has only been used twice.

"The hospital won't allow it. They just charge you for the physical examination and don't give you a proper examination..."

"Then what do you say?"

"Old Chen told me that Elgin just got a precision body measuring machine. Her sister-in-law is an agent and she can give me a free test..."

"Oh, the big equipment in this hospital is not accurate, but the small instruments in the corners are accurate? You can do whatever you want. It's almost time to eat, I'm going down."

The two asked and answered, Xiao Shengguo was amused by Zhao Hongxia's logic, and said impatiently.

"I'm not talking to you. Why are you yelling? When you were young..." Zhao Hongxia was stunned, and a wave of grievances came to her heart. She only mentioned Allergan and didn't buy any products. How could she be so hasty in talking to her? Furthermore, now that her family's conditions are better and products costing tens of thousands of dollars are not unaffordable, she is also concerned about her health.