Chapter 82

[Put a brush into a painting] is divided into upper and lower floors. The fence on the second floor is built around a circle. Looking from the center of the hall on the first floor, you can clearly see the roof of [Put a pen into a painting]. The distance from the first floor to the roof is about twenty meters, and the overall height is the same as Sola Cinema. Above the roof is a starry sky wallpaper dominated by gray and blue.

"Is this an art exhibition?"

At this time, Tang Huai was standing in the lobby on the first floor of [Putting the Pen into Painting], looking slightly surprised.

The center of the entire first-floor hall is empty, with large and small picture frames hanging on the walls around it. In front of each picture frame is a two-meter-long oval table. Placed on the long table are a VR goggles, a thirty-centimeter-long black electronic pen, and a circular protective device nearby. No matter how you look at it, it is similar to popular VR games on the market...

Tang Huai counted carefully and found that there were fifty picture frames in the hall, the largest of which was 5x8 meters and the smallest was 0.5x1 meter. The color of the picture frame is different, only the frame without the painting.

"Manager Tang, you can give it a try." Seeing Tang Huai's curious expression, Xie Yunshu suggested with a smile.

"Have you tried it?" Tang Huai became interested.

"I tried it twice." Xie Yunshu nodded. He is an intelligent AI and came here on the day it was completed.

Tang Huai saw that Xie Yunshu was mysterious, and after thinking about it, he walked towards the nearest picture frame. This is a picture frame of 5X8 meters, and it is also the largest picture in the entire hall.

Tang Huai stood in front of the oval table, and the protective devices around him were automatically buckled, and his range of movement was reduced to three square meters.

Tang Huai picked up the VR glasses and electronic pen, and then put them on according to the precautions on the oval table.

"Dear tourists and friends, welcome to [Picking Pen into Painting]. [Picking Pen into Painting] is a holographic VR interactive game developed by Phil Company for three years..." The moment Tang Huai put it on, a pleasant girl The sound sounded. Tang Huai was taken aback for a moment, Phil company? The system really will automatically fill in the BUG.

"Now it's game time. Players are asked to pick up the brush in their hands and draw as they imagine."

Thirty seconds later, the female voice finished her opening remarks and the guide said. While the female voice guided him, the scene in front of Tang Huai changed, and he appeared on a blank white stone platform.

Tang Huai calmed down. He knew that this was the system's VR black technology based on previous experience in Sola Cinema.

"Players, please pick up the brush and paint as you imagine..." The female voice continued to remind Tang Huai when she saw that Tang Huai didn't move.

Tang Huai raised his hands. Although the scene in front of him was dominated by white mist, just like the handle of a VR game, the previous black electronic pen also appeared.

Tang Huai is a scumbag in painting. He has always been at the bottom of his art class since he was a child.

Tang Huai thought for a moment and waved his hand slowly... Ten seconds later, an ordinary glass gradually took shape.

Tang Huai painted it based on the bedside glass. When he was painting, the black electronic pen was like an ordinary gel pen. The air in front of him was like an extra-large drawing board, but when Tang Huai put pen to paper, the lines of 'glass' flashed for a moment. After this, a transparent physical cup slowly took shape.