Chapter 145

"Hello." Tang Huai replied in English.

Ten minutes later, Tang Huai understood the cause and effect. The full name of Lanqing Club is Lanqing Animation Studio, and its masterpieces include [Vampire Servant], [The Strongest Warlock], [Sakura Campus Boy Event Book] and other super popular animations. Among them, "Vampire Servant" was adapted into a live-action movie, and it became one of the most popular anime in Japan in one fell swoop.

Japan's animation industry is developed and competition is fierce. As people's living standards improve, some aspects of Lanqing Society cannot keep up with the times. In the past two years, Lanqingshe has achieved three consecutive wins. Various media outlets are rushing to report that the former "King of Animation" has declined. The Blue Green Society is under great pressure. After a high-level meeting, the Blue Green Society wants to change the status quo. At this moment, Datang Glasses caught fire.

After understanding the structure and functions of Datang glasses, the senior executives became a little excited. What are the advantages of Blue Green Society now? Sentimental fans + classic anime.

What are the advantages of Datang glasses? Ultra-realistic virtual VR technology! If the two are combined, Lanqingshe is confident that it will definitely bring Lanqingshe back to the peak of the year.

In this way, the high-level executives made a detailed planning plan, and after that, there was today's call.

"Lanqing Club wants to make Lanqing animation into a VR game?" Tang Huai asked after Fujiwara Tomohisa finished speaking.

"Yes, this is a large-scale VR online game involving classic characters of Lan Qing. Just like Hollywood superheroes..." Tomohisa Fujiwara explained excitedly.

This is an exciting project.

After Fujiwara Tomohisa finished speaking, Tang Huai fell into deep thought.

"Manager Tang, Lan Qing Club is sincerely cooperating." Seeing that Tang Huai didn't speak, Fujiwara Tomohisa continued to add. Although Lanqing Society is not at the end of its rope, appropriate transformation is necessary.

"VR patented technology is not in Datang." Tang Huai declined.

The system mall sells 'VR virtual technology', but the whole process requires VR architects, programmers, plot integrators... The whole step is very cumbersome.

Now Datang Glasses, Sola Dungeon, Hawaiian flight restrictions and many other things are going hand in hand, Tang Huai is not in the mood to talk about another side job for the time being.

"Manager Tang, I wonder if Datang can help you contact Phil Company?" Tomohisa Fujiwara was not surprised by Tang Huai's answer. He had done data about Datang when he came, and knew that the company behind Datang was Phil.

"Sorry, Phil doesn't have a third-party cooperation plan right now." Tang Huai continued to decline.

Fujiwara Tomohisa choked, he didn't expect Tang Huai to refuse so decisively.

"I want to leave……"

"Wait a minute. Is the copyright of the characters in [Picking and Painting] open?"

The two sides were a little silent. Tang Huai checked the time and issued an order to evict the guests. Just as Tang Huai started a conversation, Fujiwara Tomohisa hurriedly spoke up. The topic jumps directly from blue ocean games to putting pen to paper.

Tang Huai was surprised, did he put the pen to paper?

Half an hour later, both parties hung up the phone.

Now [Put the pen into a painting] is already a landmark scenic spot in the Tang Dynasty. Since Tao Ke, many well-known artists have purchased the copyright of Datang. Datang copyrights are expensive, but they are all within the range acceptable to stars. In the past few months, 'Luobi XX' has also been one of the most frequently trending searches on Huaxia Weibo.

World's No. 1 Resortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें