Chapter 32

"It's been more than an hour, and there is still no one?"

"I can't walk anymore, I want to drink water..."

...

At 5:30 in the afternoon, the sun set at the same level as the sea level. Everyone stood on the mountainside of the canyon, somewhat doubting whether there was anyone on the island. They climbed along the trail for an hour and a half, and as far as they could see, there were nothing but valleys all around.

There is not a trace of green plants on the entire island. From an environmental perspective, it is not suitable for human survival at all.

"I'm not leaving. There are mountains in front of me, there are no people there. We'd better go back to the island, maybe we can meet a passing cruise ship..." Zhao Kuan sat on the ground and complained a little decadently. Zhao Kuan is 1.7 meters tall and weighs over 160 pounds. He has come so far and is already close to his limit.

Everyone stopped to rest. In fact, not to mention Zhao Kuan, they were also a little worried. The six of them walked in a very embarrassed manner, their patience almost exhausted along the way. Unlike the four grown men, the two girls just followed the crowd silently, not daring to complain. They both know that it is much harder for two powerless girls to survive than for men.

"Hold on, everyone, climb over this mountain, if there is still no one, let's go back." Everyone rested for five minutes, and Curry looked at the mountain in front of him and panted twice. This is the second mountain they have climbed. The vertical distance is more than 500 meters, and it is also the highest mountain nearby.

There are many messy footprints on the first mountain. It is obvious that besides the shepherd owner, many people must have been here. This is why they persist until now.

"Hold on a little longer." After Curry said, Li Suhao looked up and saw that there were still more than 300 meters of vertical height on the entire mountain, and it was expected to be completed in half an hour.

"Let's go." After Li Suhao said this, Zhao Kuan did not dare to complain. He sat for another five minutes, then got up. Everyone embarked on the journey again.

"I must study hard when I go back." At the end of the line, Lulu looked at Xinxin, her voice choked up. They are all students at Beijing University of the Arts and have bright prospects. They should not take risks this time.

"Me too." Xinxin hugged Lulu. Their hair was messy and their bikinis were rumpled. They no longer looked like goddesses on Weibo.

...

"Ahhh, forest, oasis!"

"I feel a little dizzy, can't I be hallucinating? Why is there such a big forest here?"

"In the middle of the forest is a blue lake. Oh my God, it's so beautiful! We have water!"

While Lulu and Xinxin climbed the mountain mechanically, Curry and Li Suhao reached the top of the mountain first, followed by Zhao Kuan and Sun Lei. The four grown men were stunned for ten seconds, and then there was a burst of excitement. This is more enthusiastic than the crazy fans of the World Cup.

Lulu's Xinxin quickly recovered and rushed to the top of the mountain.

Thirty seconds later, six people stood in a row at the top of the mountain. As the sun sets, the sea level is dyed light red by the setting sun. In front of them is a lush oasis. In the center of the oasis is a blue lake with sparkling water. Matching the fog around the island, the whole oasis is like Fairyland.

This is a wonderland surrounded by canyons.

"It's so beautiful..." Lulu murmured as she looked at the scene in front of her. She felt like she had seen heaven in despair.