Chapter Fifty-Four

"Boss Tang, this is the revenue statement of Datang Fruit during this period. Due to off-season sales, fruits such as cherries and strawberries are selling well."

Two days later, at the Datang Fruit Store in Shengze City, Huning Province, Zhao Xingkai took out a revenue report and spoke seriously to Tang Huai. It has been more than three months since Tang Huai left last time. Zhao Xingkai is an old employee of Datang Fruit, he understands the operation process of the fruit shop, and with Li Xiaoyun's help, the whole fruit shop is quite satisfactory in the days when Tang Huai is not around.

"Not bad." Tang Huai flipped through the business form, and now the monthly revenue of Datang Fruit Store is between 30,000 and 40,000, an overall increase of about 20% compared to summer.

Zhao Xingkai breathed a sigh of relief. He was now the acting store manager, and Tang Huai gave him an additional salary of two thousand yuan every month. This salary allows him to live comfortably in Shengze, and he cherishes this job very much.

"Is there anything going on in the store during this time?" Tang Huai patted Zhao Xingkai on the shoulder, then closed the report and asked.

He got off the plane last night and has not been back to the store for three months now. He feels like he is out of touch with the world.

The size of Datang Fruit Store cannot be compared with that of a resort, but this is Tang Huai's first business venture in his life, and he is still very concerned about the business in the store.

"It's nothing serious, just..."

"Brother Zhao!"

Tang Huai just asked casually, but Zhao Xingkai looked a little hesitant to speak. Tang Huai was about to ask something in detail when he heard a clear female voice at the door.

Tang Huai turned around and saw that the visitor was wearing a dark red baseball jacket, light jeans, and his hair was tied into a ponytail. He looked very young and energetic.

The person who came was none other than Du Yueyue.

"Brother?..." Du Yueyue ran towards Zhao Xingkai excitedly, but after seeing Tang Huai, she looked obviously stunned. Du Yueyue is the daughter of Tang Huai's old uncle's family. Both of them are in trouble, so Du Yueyue calls Tang Huai brother.

"What's wrong?" Tang Huai looked at Du Yueyue. Compared with when she was at work, Du Yueyue is now less country-like and much more fashionable and foreign-style.

Tang Huai communicated with his uncle on WeChat. Du Yueyue now works in the sales department, earning more than 20,000 yuan a month. The old uncle was full of pride in his words, and was very emotional. Du Yueyue worked here in Tanghuai for half a year and received a salary of about 3,000 per month. It was really unworthy of his talent...

"I was passing by here and just came to take a look." Du Yueyue said with a smile. They exchanged casual greetings for a few words and then left.

Tang Huai looked along Du Yueyue's back. He noticed that there was a black car parked across the road. The car was too far away to make out the model. There was a thin young man standing beside the car. After Du Yueyue walked over, the two held hands affectionately, and then glanced in Tang Huai's direction. Pointing at something.

Half a minute later, the two got into the car, and the car sped away.

Tang Huai frowned, he always felt that the two of them were weird.

"What did you just say?" After regaining his senses, Tang Huai turned to Zhao Xingkai and asked. Just now Zhao Xingkai was halfway through what he had said.