Chapter Ninety

The middle-aged uncle is named Liu Gang. He is forty-three years old and is a contractor at a construction site. The end-of-year projects are relatively simple. During his spare time, Liu Gang and two business friends signed up for a tour group vacation in Datang.

Liu Gang had a great time playing in the past two days. Compared with the exciting projects such as wild racing and the ancient city of Bianjing, he prefers "drawing a pen into a painting". Liu Gang likes the sense of reality after writing, which is the same as his childhood fantasy. It's just that his painting skills are average, except for a few tables and cups, there are very few things he can draw.

Liu Gang's painting skills are simple, but "Put the brush into a painting" is enough for a master. After an urgent race against time, Liu Gang finally climbed to the second floor.

There are 50 game cabins in the Luobi hall on the second floor. There are more than 70 tourists who went upstairs this time, and everyone wants to play the first-hand [Drinking Alone under the Moon]. After a tense eye contest and physical confrontation, Liu Gang finally seized a game cabin by relying on his stature.

Three minutes later, Liu Gang lay down, the lid of the game cabin closed slowly, and his legs and feet were bound by silk threads.

Gang Liu took a deep breath. He has played [Bicycle] before, and he is quite clear about the steps of writing the game cabin. At this time, he didn't have any hesitation or nervousness inside, but was more looking forward to [Drinking Alone under the Moon].

This is a contact that spans millennia.

In this burst of anxious anticipation, the black blindfold was slowly buckled down, and the scenery in front of him turned into darkness.

"Welcome to [The Painting], [The Painting] is the latest generation of holographic simulation used by Phil Company... Players are asked to choose a holographic scene and conduct a holographic simulation visit." In the blink of an eye, Liu Gang came to a huge white On the Wushi platform, the system's pleasant notification sounded.

At the same time as the system sound sounded, a large painting album with pen and ink appeared in front of Liu Gang.

[Bamboo Forest] [Bicycle] [My Dressing Table] [Eagle World]... With the increase of tourists, there are now nine scenes to choose from. Liu Gang flipped through it, and clicked [Drinking Alone Under the Moon] decisively.

"Welcome to the [Putting into Painting] holographic cabin, scene project: [Drinking alone under the moon]. Artist: original work Zhao Qingshan, copy by Luo Liang. Game time: fifteen minutes. This game is a holographic simulation, I wish you a happy game."

"Because after he leaves, how can lovesickness stop? A glass of dirty wine can't express my feelings..."

After Liu Gang finished his choice, the scene in front of him changed again. In a moment, he came to a quiet and dense mountain, and melodious and sweet singing came from far away.

"Deep mountain? Didn't Zhao Qingshan draw the painting in Qinhuai?"

Liu Gang looked around and muttered to himself. [Drinking Alone under the Moon] The composition is simple, with only a few iconic scenes such as a small pavilion, a girl, a round lake, and a crescent moon. In the analysis of later generations, it is generally believed that "drinking alone under the moon" was completed in a small waterside courtyard. Unexpectedly, it turned into a scene of "writing into a painting" and arranged the background around the mountains...

After calming down, Liu Gang walked in the direction of the singing.

Deep mountain is good. In countless ancient story books, all kinds of superb love affairs are completed in the deep mountains.