Chapter Seventeen

"Amazing."

"Dear tourists, this is definitely not a special effect. I have never seen such a beautiful tree! Ahhh, let me take two selfies first!"

Other tourists did not have Li Rui's princely feelings, but they were also excited by the beauty of the blue sea forest. They were still in the rugged valley where there was no land. They didn't expect to come to such an oasis just after turning over two mountains.

Nature is wonderful. After arriving at the Blue Sea Forest, everyone felt that the air here was fresher, and their mood suddenly became smoother. It feels like entering a natural oxygen bar. Among them, Daxi and Aiwen felt the deepest.

Daxi and Aiwen are travel enthusiasts, and they have been to many tourist attractions. They found that compared with world-class attractions such as Swan Castle, Antelope Canyon, and Hiller Lake, Blue Sea Lake is not inferior? In other words, both sides have their own characteristics.

Darcy and Alvin felt like they had discovered an exquisite treasure. Just like that, everyone was curious and kept taking pictures. The decadent feeling of climbing two mountains just now was gone.

"Hey, why is there a statue here? He has a hoe in one hand and a book in the other... His behavior is a bit strange." After half an hour, everyone arrived at the entrance of Blue Sea Lake. The statue of Tang Wangchun was very iconic, and Xiao Shengguo took two pictures with a SLR, then turned his head and asked curiously.

Don Wangchun's statue is as tall as a man, with a dark copper color, wearing a wide-brimmed hat, which is comical and lively. Judging from the material of the statue, it should have been carved in the past half a year. At this time, the statue appears here, and it has a special meaning at first glance.

"This is a person of great significance to Sola Island." Tang Huai walked to the statue and said with a complicated expression. Tang Wangchun was indeed of great significance to Sola Island, so important that Tang Huai could not bear to throw him into the Pacific Ocean.

"Could it be the owner of Sola Island?" Everyone looked at each other upon hearing this. They didn't know about the entanglement between Tang Huai and Tang Wangchun. After listening to Tang Huai's words, and then thinking that Sola Island was a new type of island, everyone suddenly guessed the identity of the statue's owner.

"You can reach it just by passing through these two angel oak trees." Tang Huai smiled and said with a single stroke.

No one asked any more questions. Don Wangchun's statue was just an episode. Just like that, everyone passed the statue and continued to move forward...

"Tourists, the exciting moment has arrived. We pass through here and we will reach the Blue Sea Lake. What exactly does the Blue Sea Lake look like... Ahhhh, ahhh!" In this faint expectation, Jiang Yaoyao continued her journey. Salted Fish Live Broadcast. She is a game broadcaster, and she usually broadcasts some side jungle fighting skills. Her popularity is neither high nor low, and her number of fans has remained around 30,000 all year round. Unexpectedly, this time she changed her routine, and her online fans exceeded 60,000 for the first time.

With the increase in popularity, Jiang Yaoyao cherishes this live broadcast opportunity even more.

Jiang Yaoyao made a mental draft, preparing to introduce the Blue Sea Lake. But she had just turned the corner, and after seeing the lake in front of her, her mind went blank.

In front of her is a deep blue lake, the lake water is very clear, like a pure natural mirror. There are countless colorful small fish swimming in the lake, and it is surrounded by angel oak trees. The turquoise tree shadows are reflected on the lake, making the lake look more blue and pure.