Chapter 108

"How long has it been? Do you need to draw the rope?"

"Forty minutes...should it be fine?"

At one o'clock in the morning, the sea surface of the Pacific Ocean is as calm as a mirror. The senior bodyguard stood on the deck and looked down, feeling a little worried. They are non-intelligent AIs with simple settings, but in the existing programs, the first instruction is to protect the safety of Sora Island, and the second is to obey the orders of the island owner. Now that Tang Huai jumped into the sea, they were a little confused as to where to go.

"puff!"

"There is someone under the water, come out."

Just as he was at a loss, a wave arose on the sea surface. The senior bodyguard came to his senses instantly and then pulled the rope in his hand. Half a minute later, a 'water man' was pulled out of the sea.

"Is it normal on the boat?" Tang Huai took off his mask and took two breaths of fresh air. An hour had passed since he entered the water, and the Tequila was a black ship, so Tang Huai still decided to proceed with caution.

"A military cruise ship was detected one hundred nautical miles ahead. Other than that, there are no problems." A thick-armed bodyguard replied. Tang Huai nodded, and then walked into the cabin.

The 100-square-meter warehouse is still as messy and damp as before, and there is a figure sitting in front of the wooden table before. While drinking, the figure curiously looked at the tattoo tools on the tray.

At the foot of the figure was a large white man curled up in a ball. The big man's eyes were dull, and there was a lot of blood on his body. Obviously, he had suffered a lot in this hour.

These two people were Alang and the big man under the sack before.

"Aubrey, a well-known drug trafficker in South America, often travels to Mexico and Steinbach."

Tang Huai came in. After seeing Tang Huai, Alang pulled out a stack of information from the table. It was found on the boat and contained detailed records of Aubrey's drug dealings over the years. It is not a good person who can do transnational drug business. In addition to drug records, there are also many human trafficking records. Aubrey has kidnapped and trafficked many people over the years. What's more, many of them were disobedient and were thrown directly from the ship into the Pacific Ocean by him.

This is a hob meat.

"Zi, Zhi——"

Tang Huai looked through it for a while, and heard an obvious sound of pain from his feet. Tang Huai lowered his head and saw that Aubrey was still as sluggish as before. A lot of saliva mixed with blood flowed from the corners of his lips, which looked quite bloody. His eating pain is just a simple physiological reaction.

Tang Huai glanced twice, then looked up at A Lang.

"Taught me a little lesson." Alang shrugged, then pointed at his head. What he meant was clearly that Aubrey was insane and had been completely destroyed by him.

"Hi." At his feet, Aubrey seemed to be attracted by the spit blood. He scratched it with his hand and then dipped it into his mouth. In addition to the sluggish look, there was also a hint of intoxication.