Chapter Fifty-Five

At ten o'clock in the morning, Tang Huai arrived at the Tianjin High-speed Railway Station.

"Mr. Tang, Boss Pang has something to do in the factory, why don't you come here in person..." The little assistant took the suitcase from Tang Huai's hand and apologized a little.

The little assistant was the one who picked up the plane last time. This time, he obeyed Da Dafu's instructions and made sure to receive Tang Huai well.

"It's okay, I'll just go there directly. I'm going to trouble Boss Pang this time." Tang Huai handed the suitcase to the assistant, and weighed a travel backpack by himself. Of course he wouldn't have any ideas because of these side details.

The purpose of Tang Huai's visit to Tianjin this time is very simple. The geographical location of Sola Island is remote, so if Sola fruit wants to be listed in Huaxia, it must go through the import and export process.

After continuous adjustments and changes in China's foreign trade, the Pacific region now belongs to China's quasi-import and export region. As long as the regional conditions are met, Sola fruits need customs declaration documents, quarantine certificates, quarantine health certificates and other miscellaneous things to be marketed in China. The process is very cumbersome.

It was Tang Huai's first encounter with these, and he was a little confused.

Since the business of Datang No. 1 was completed last time, Tang Huai and Da Dafu added WeChat to each other. When the two of them have nothing to do, they will chat for a while. After thinking about it, Tang Huai consulted Da Dafu.

Pang Dafu has been operating in Jin City for many years and has a wide network of contacts. He has no experience in overseas trade, but knows quite a few acquaintances. After many inquiries, Tang Huai from the Pang Da Fu gang introduced a trader, and the two sides agreed to meet today.

"Mr. Tang, do you live in Mexico now?" Tang Huai and his assistant got into the car. The driver drove in front. The assistant sat on the passenger seat and turned his head and asked curiously.

The two had met three months ago, but at that time the little assistant thought Tang Huai was here to join in the fun. Unexpectedly, Tang Huai signed the order contract that afternoon. Then the final payment will be settled within one week.

The little assistant was a little dazed, and he finally understood the meaning of not being able to look at one's appearance. Although the assistant didn't show it on his face, when he talked to Tang Huai, he showed a hint of seriousness and nervousness. This is a big customer who casually spends seven million US dollars.

"I've been here for the past two years." Tang Huai was looking at the scenery outside. Hearing this, he turned his head and said. Jin City is one of the municipalities directly under the Central Government of Huaxia, and it is a modern city different from Shengze.

"I heard that Mexican national costumes are very distinctive..."

"Quite distinctive."

In order not to be left in the cold, the assistant and Tang Huai tried hard to find a topic, and Tang Huai responded with a smile.

It takes more than an hour's drive from the high-speed rail station to Binhe New Area. The two of them were not bored along the way.

…………

Dafu Cable Factory is located in the south of Binhe New District, covering an area of ​​more than 20 mu. It is a medium-sized cable factory. When Tang Huai and his little assistant entered, many workers in blue overalls came in and out. Compared with three months ago, the entire cable factory was much more angry.