Chapter 67

"The cooperation with Datang Holiday has gone very smoothly. Well, we are negotiating now...sending someone over? No need, Mr. Han, I can do it alone."

At nine o'clock in the evening, with the moonlight shining like a hook, Han Tao called on the phone while looking through the documents in his hands in the tree house No. 26 in the Blue Sea Forest. The call was from Han Shuguo. It was dark on Sola Island, and it was just dawn on Huaxia.

"As long as it goes well, this is the first job you have completed independently. You must take it seriously." Han Shuguo nodded in the office of the pizza king in Huaxia District.

Han Shuguo is the president of the Pizza King's China region. Although he has many things to do, Han Tao is his nephew and he doesn't mind spending more time guiding him. Datang Resort is an emerging tourist resort that is currently attracting investment. From Han Shuguo's perspective, this is indeed a small project that will increase experience.

"Yes, Mr. Han." Han Tao nodded seriously.

Han Tao's expression was impeccable, but after hanging up the phone, he was complaining inside. When Han Tao just returned from paying the fee at the Blue Ocean Management Office, he discovered that Sola Island had given each of the other negotiators a large fruit plate. The fruits in the fruit plate were bright and delicious, but as expected, everyone had a fruit plate, except his.

"Why are you pretending that you are fine?" Han Tao was very depressed. He opened the window of the tree house, and the scene of the blue sea, lake and moonlight reflecting each other was very beautiful.

The beauty could not soothe his soul. Han Tao had already made a plan, and he decided to talk to Tang Huai tomorrow.

Han Tao's plan was very good, but in the next two days, Datang and other representatives did not have any meetings, and everyone's itinerary became eating fruits, visiting the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang, eating delicious restaurants, and visiting the ancient city of Bianjing... …

In addition to the changes in travel destinations, everyone's itinerary has really become shopping and eating... Han Tao wanted to discuss the matter of Pizza King with Tang Huai, but he had no chance.

Datang paid for the expenses of other representatives, but Han Tao was self-sufficient here.

Han Tao took a look and found that he spent a total of more than three thousand US dollars in the past three days. Money is a trivial matter, but Han Tao felt very happy while playing. It was great, but when he thought about the pizza king who had made no progress, he became worried again.

Just when Han Tao was depressed, feedback from various big-name companies came over.

Although Datang Resort's request exceeded their expectations, overall, the big brands did not suffer any losses. After thinking about it, the brands agreed to Datang Resort's request. The cooperation details of the brands are different, but generally follow the three guidelines provided by Tang Huai.

Now that there is a cooperation intention, the rest is to draw up the specific details, which will take about three days.

The cooperation with other brands is on the right track, and Han Tao is a little anxious to get angry. In the past three days, Tang Huai's attitude towards him was neither cynical nor enthusiastic, as if he was an invisible person... Han Tao is unhappy, which is more uncomfortable than scolding him.

…………

"Manager Tang." At seven o'clock in the morning on the fourth day, Tang Huai had just walked out of the island owner's courtyard when he saw Han Tao leaning against the door of the island owner's courtyard.