Chapter 120

At three o'clock in the afternoon the next day, Liu Ke and others arrived at the airport in Hawaii, and then hurriedly boarded the cruise ship heading to Datang for vacation. They were traveling on Datang No.1. Since Datang No. 2 was launched into the sea, No. 1 and No. 2 have started cross-transporting.

Datang No. 2 is designed to pick up large tour groups of more than 1,000 people, while No. 1 is to pick up and drop off some small groups of individual tourists. Datang No. 1 goes back and forth every five days. Luckily for Liu Ke and others, Datang No. 1 broke down as soon as they arrived at the port.

There were more than 200 tourists who boarded the ship this time. They were all tourists who came to Hawaii and were attracted by the fame of Datang. Each tourist charges two hundred dollars for accommodation and light meals, which is a relatively reasonable price.

After boarding the ship, Liu Ke held a half-hour brief meeting with Wang Lu and others, and then came to the deck to smoke. Now Datang No. 1 has sailed out of the Honolulu port, surrounded by the endless sea, the whole looks empty and silent.

Liu Ke is the chief director of [Treasure Travel], and he has been to many famous places in the world over the past few years, including countless overseas trips. At this time, Liu Ke didn't care about the scenery in front of him, but thought about the variety show planning of [Baolu]. With the previous two seasons as the bottom line, he was really worried that the third season would be overwhelmed in his hands.

"We are expected to arrive in Datang tomorrow afternoon for vacation, there is no extra tree house..." While Liu Ke was thinking about it, a cautious English voice came from beside him. Liu Ke graduated from Luohai University, so English communication is not a problem.

Liu Ke turned around. On the south deck there is a large parasol with three rocking chairs under it. A man in beach short-sleeves and black sunglasses was lying on a rocking chair with a relaxed expression. Beside him stood three neatly dressed assistants. The speaker was a blonde woman who looked like a tour guide.

After the girl finished speaking, an assistant translated to the man.

The man spoke a small language that Liu Ke couldn't understand, but his accent sounded like someone from the Middle East. Combined with the imposing manner of the man and the assistant around him, so, this is a wealthy businessman from the Middle East?

Liu Ke couldn't help but take a second look.

"Sir, Mr. Nasser needs to be quiet." Three seconds later, the blonde walked towards Liu Ke.

Liu Ke: ...he was more than 20 meters away from the man in the sunglasses, quietly smoking a cigarette. Is this in the way?

"I'm going back now." Liu Ke twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling a little suffocated. He is also well-known in Luo Hai, but now... it is better to do less than to do more.

Liu Ke put out his cigarette and turned back. But when he returned to the cabin, he paused. He noticed that there were three bodyguards in black standing at the corner of the deck and the second floor. The bodyguards kept paying attention to the direction of the man. The blonde just now was helping the man peel the grapes very meekly.

The man looks older than an older man.

Liu Ke is curious, the tourists attracted by the Tang Dynasty holiday are really strange...

After such an interruption, Liu Ke gradually calmed down. At this point, he can only take one step at a time.

...

"One million dollars? Really or not?"

"Oh my God, that car is right in front. I didn't expect to win..."